Hondo's Bar

Death Note

Lycaon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehe... just started to read Issue 19... and it opens up with:

"with great power comes great... EVIL!" (instead of "responsibility... yeah... heh)

that made me laugh.

This whole series is addiciting, thanks again Ly, MH, Cj for pimping it out!

Hehe... just started to read Issue 19... and it opens up with:

"with great power comes great... EVIL!" (instead of "responsibility... yeah... heh)

that made me laugh.

This whole series is addiciting, thanks again Ly, MH, Cj for pimping it out!

My pleasure. :???:

im watching episode 5 as we speak, ill hold onto 6 so sen can watch it too, she's really into it. any idea how long its looking to go for? is 7 out yet?

Not sure, I need to catch up, haven't watched past episode 4 yet. As for episode 7, yes its out.

Totally! L rocks! Fucking what's his face.. Raito is annoying me though... fucker's a sociopath!

But um... yeah I've read up to 37... and it's starting to drop... the story just took a whole different approach.. kinda dissappointing ... maybe I read too much in a 24 hr period...

well hopefully it'll pick up cuz man, i wanna see how it'll all end!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Didn't know there were Hondos fans....I came across the anime first, and after checking out the manga, decided to stick with it. Reading online hurts the eyes.

If you can't wait to watch the next (though it lost some of the magic post 'L' for me) then veoh.com usually has the newest released every Wed/Thurs. Some good soul stays up all night subbing.

It's the SFX they use for eating that get me. I love it. Oh, and the plot...yeah....mm....

Cj and I haven't watched this in a while, either.... we've been watching Jigoko Shoujo Futakomori, but as soon as we finish that we'll prolly hop back on the Death Note.

I actually like letting the episodes build up so that I don't spend watchinga n episode then cursing them for not coming out fast enough, lol. I feel like an addict.... and I'm already in need for more One Piece. Curses!

I need to catch up on the Death Note as well.

Cj and I haven't watched this in a while, either.... we've been watching Jigoko Shoujo Futakomori, but as soon as we finish that we'll prolly hop back on the Death Note.

I actually like letting the episodes build up so that I don't spend watchinga n episode then cursing them for not coming out fast enough, lol. I feel like an addict.... and I'm already in need for more One Piece. Curses!

This group's been subbing the most recent One Piece, since ADC Elites has dropped it.

It sort of loses the magic after about ep 25 anyway, at least in my opinion.

Heartbreaking.

I watched most of the first 20 all at once, which is probably why I got so absorbed in it, but the plot really is awesome at times. Gets a little....convoluted, and there are things about it I'm not too keen on, but it's still one of the best out there if you ask me. At least up to a point. I'm not sure where it's going at the moment.

Anyone got any recommendations anime-wise? I feel like something new. :P

I need to catch up on the Death Note as well.

This group's been subbing the most recent One Piece, since ADC Elites has dropped it.

That's where we've been getting our fix. We went nearly a month in Feb with nothing, and found vegapunk, caught up (much to my happiness! we had 4 or 5 eps we could watch in a row!!) and no we're back to the weekly bs. It's.... it's crack.

Archived