Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Myspace

The NZA

its time we opened our options to recruiting more narcisistic emo kids and see what happens.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

no way, no fuckin' way NO FUCKIN' WAY.

I thought this was a bullshit free zone, well most of it anyway

no.. i despise bebo

Here, here

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nanno; no.. i despise bebo.. i just think its another good way of recruiting folk for the board

You said to us you used to be on it, and got kicked off for giving someone a load of abuse..

Not the actions of someone who despises bebo, but maybe you despise them as a result of this.

Nick.

Send me the log in for the bebo, there are a couple of changes we should make, i just want to have a play around with.

Also if you could send me the coding for the Widget on the Hondo's MySpace page.

Cheers

As a Myspace recruit, I felt I should do something....but...being broke at the moment, this was all I could come up with -

hondos2.jpg

I think of her often and it took only a little tweaking to make it Hondo's. Do with her as you please, add nipples at leisure.

i am outraged that you would even consider putting such filth on our sacred and pure forum.

IN i demand she be banned from hondos.

Hear hear. :ohface:

I will return via proxy, aliased 'pixie chick.' Then Lottie will be seen as a prophet of her arrival, and hailed as a some sort of pseudo Goddess....or, if that's a little far fetched, maybe there could be just a short fable in honour.

After all, there are moral lessons to be learned in here somewhere.

Archived