Hondo's Bar

Best Led Zeppelin Album

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive got the box set here, one of the best ive heard.  Album wise, off hand i only remember IV and Song Remains the Same - Classic Rock tracks i remember, albums i tend to forget for some reason.  Kinda why i go for the box sets; pricey, but various stuff, sometimes acoustic & unreleased.  

That, and it didnt hurt i worked at a music store that "donated" more music to me than BMG.  :D  :D

If you know Led's music, but not which songs are from which albums you should go to cdnow.com or something at check out the tracklistings. Led's too good a band to not vote for an album just because you don't know which songs are on which albums. Led I, II, IV, Houses Of The Holy, and Physical Graffiti are all incredible alums, start to finish. Voting for IV is not a bad choice, but it is if you don't know the tracklistings of the other Led albums.

This is kind of an impossible poll... II, VI, houses of the holy and physical graffitti are tied in my eyes.  I guess I'll go with physical graffitti because of the sheer quantity.  I also love that cd because it sorts of shows that Zepplin are great songwriters, not just good guitarists that fill their cds with nothing but riffs and solos.

Double-checked just to make ya happy, JMT.  Despite the abscense of "Babe, I'm gonna leave you" and a few others, i still go with IV - "Misty Mountain Hop", "Black Dog", and by far & away, the tag team of "Battle of Evermore" - definitely one of my favorites - and "Stairway to Heaven" make it easy for me.

• 6 years later...