Hondo's Bar

Star Trek

Lycaon

Star Trek, which is better?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Arent we forgetting that Nemesis was terrible for an even numbered movie? The Undiscovered Country was the best movie with the classic crew and also my personal favourite. First Contact was excellent too though.

As for the series I think DS9 was underrated by many. It had the whole Dominion storyline which rocked and showed the squeaky clean Federation were capable of dirty tactics (if you know how Sisko tricked the Romulans into allying with Starfleet and the Klingons) plus it had the most badass space battles which ST was really in need of.

Voyager was great but was a bit crap for the first few seasons (hammy acting and inordinate amounts of cheese).

As for the series I think DS9 was underrated by many. It had the whole Dominion storyline which rocked and showed the squeaky clean Federation were capable of dirty tactics (if you know how Sisko tricked the Romulans into allying with Starfleet and the Klingons) plus it had the most badass space battles which ST was really in need of.

Thank you.

Hey I like that! Very funny! Gonna steal it for my avatar! :2T:

glad to help ^__^

By the way, DS9 was the best. Picard may have been a badass, but Sisko hit Q (Picard never hit Q...). That takes some balls.

That is true.

StarTrekDS9-SiskoPunchesQ.gif

and ive always loved Sisko's voice and delivery :love:

Sisko hit Q? Hmmm i dont remember that. Now hes the ultimate slugger in Star Trek. He liked punching people didnt he? He hit Garak twice I think. Not to mention the numerous arse-kickings he meted out to any Jem'Hadar that got in his way.

He was probably the first Starfleet officer ive seen who doesnt do that pussy ass two handed punch and back thump they seem to do in every single combat situation. I mean that doesnt even look painful!!!

...Crap. Not sure how to fix that.

I also noticed the lack of First Contact before I saw SB pointed it out. I've edited it. Apologies to anyone who wanted to forfor First Contact but couldn't and voted anyway, buty know that polls can be edited, so if your choice isn't on the ballot, wait and it will be edited upon request.

I'll admit I haven't seen all the series all the way through, but I couldn't really get into any of them besides TNG. The rest seemed wanky to me. TNG stepped it up in a way that surpassed the original was so good, it opened the mythology to always have a chance to redeem itself wiht a new series, not matter how much the previous series flopped. I tried getting into Enerprise, but it just didn't do it for me.

I have seen all the movies, and First Contact was my favorite.

• 5 weeks later...
Could someone explain Picard punching out Vader to me please...?

That's actually a scene from an episode of TNG. Picard does punch out someone, not sure who. Someone I guess recreated the clip and pasted Darth Vader over the actual person in that scene. Where I got it? Someone posted it on here (forget who and where), and I liked it alot, so I decided to adopt it as my avatar.

• 2 years later...

Archived