Hondo's Bar

Question for The Nick

Ganny McVagflaps

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

Here's a question Nick: Why is it that text goes invisible in the Games & FC? The only fix I've found is waggling the text up and down with the clickwheel, creating the illusion of shaking the page like a British Nanny. I grow weary of this though, and would like a fix or, at least a means of whipping the text on the page with an electrical cord or other makeshift weapon to make it appear, more in keeping with my own disciplinary upbringing.

Well I figured I was the minority or it would have come up before now, but if HTML coding or w/e this involves has a little check box labelled 'let DownUnder Morlocks view page without imitating Michael J Fox' maybe he could X that.

you prolly gotta update that, but lemme know the specifics.

next board update is in beta, fuck i cant wait till its done. lemme say this: its bringing a feature ive wanted on here for damn near 10 years.

• 4 weeks later...

weird, because under the admin CP, you show 2500 posts as well. my best guess is you had 2 duplicate posts that got deleted at some point? about once a year, one of the diagnostics i run is a post/thread rebuild tool, i'm assuming that'll correct it.

Ok, cause that's important. Also, you might not of read cause some of us were talkin about it in the shoutbox, but I would like to know if I could get a lockable thread to put all the interviews in. Just the interviews. No responses. You know, a place people can go where all the interviews are conveniently consolidated. What say you?

Personally, I think the thread should remain exactly how it is, to give people a chance to talk and elect the next interviewee and what not, but we consolidate them all to a locked thread for easy perusing in chronological order, adding new ones as they are done.

So, technically double posted interviews, but it'll nice and tidy if you just wanna check out what your fellow Hondonians have said.

Seems to me like all that would need to happen is to give the APANCHALYPSE profile Town Square super powers, then YOU could do the shit work :devil: .

Assuming that mods can post in locked topics, or briefly unlock them at their leisure.

Archived