Hondo's Bar

Question for The Nick

Ganny McVagflaps

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dangerously close to chattin' up in here

it can be done, assuming you still want the interviews proper in their own thread - as for the work end, i just need the post #'s (found at the top of every post) of each individual interview, and from there i'll split them off.

It just seems like a pain in the ass to make NZA do every time an interview is posted, especially since it wasn't his idea and he has enough grunt work to do around here. Panch is the obvious choice since it's his baby and he's passionate about it, but yeah, it could fuck up the multiple profile post count thing.

I'll do it if no one else wants to.

EDIT: NEVERMIND

'Sides, you're not far off setting up a new troll profile right? In line with the Slingers 666 postcount policy?

My APANCHALYPSE profiles are 666 so this one is nearly retired. All my profiles have designated post numbers. All counting down to a specific number. Also, my peak on member titles/profiles/whatever is 27. I'm currently on 16. So this ain't ending anytime soon :)

i'm so moving half these chatty posts

i can't dupe posts, they can only be quoted/reposted like anyone else does. if you guys want the original interviews to have their own thread, but somehow stay in the split-off talk one, you gotta make a decision.

ya'll get it sorted & let me know, im gonna go watch narutos.

Quoted and posted. Exactly. Sounds super. In their own thread, which is locked, so there's nothing in between them. The original thread stays exactly the same, with new interviews posted there first, then copied to the compendium thread . Easy peasy. Slap the interviewees name in bold over the quote, everything works fine.

Ok, this is what I'm gonna do... I'm gonna make the thread and start stickin the quoted interviews in there. Anybody posts responses gets their posts 'promoted' to a thread in the Crap Shack. Moving unwanted posts is all Nick will have to do (his favorite!) AND pin and lock it when its done. What do y'all think? Logan, if you want, you can help by posting some of the interviews, as well. We can try to keep em in chronological order, but that's not the most important thing. We can probably do it if we don't step on each others toes. Team on two. Ready? TEAM!!

ah, that one's a mystery to me, too - i think it was to stop things from being embedded in an endless loop of quotes or something? i recall a note about that a few versions back, it might've been related to a potential exploit in the board's code or something.

yeah, those are gonna have to be copied over, unless you just want the posts moved.

Archived