Hondo's Bar

Doctor Who

Lycaon

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The radio show was kind of a different animal like the first few episodes where the doctor was just an old man with a time machine fucking about space with his grand-daughter.

Also, no matter how awesome each and every doctor may be, Tom Baker will always be the best one in my eyes.

So we have two more regenerations until they have to pull something out of their ass to increase The Doctor's longevity? What does everyone think on that one? Are they going to go all body snatcher like the Master? I've heard there was another loophole in one of the books.

• 3 months later...

And so, the tradition of me reviving this topic continues!

One of the best seasons ever. Smith has made me even take a critical look at tennant's doctor and his constant teeth whispering anger. Didn't notice it at the time, but looking back now, dude was constantly angry.

Anyway, other thoughts?

I enjoyed it though I've been sitting on the finale and not talking about it for a couple of weeks now. I definately like the angles they approached the story from. A few episodes felt too emotionally ambitious early on in the series but the overall run was very good.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed it though I've been sitting on the finale and not talking about it for a couple of weeks now. I definately like the angles they approached the story from. A few episodes felt too emotionally ambitious early on in the series but the overall run was very good.

Sitting on it how? I ask a week later, hoping that the sitting is mostly done.

Oh, I've just been watching on the UK schedule and not the US schedule so I've several friends who hadn't seen the episode yet.

Yay, another sneak-thief. But yeah. My dad recorded the american airing on DVR and STILL hasn't watched it. Beyond frustrating, especially considering I only really want a "that was a great finale" from him.

It was one, though. I'm already wishing it's Christmas. Has Christmas become chiefly about Doctor Who to you? Because it's kinda done so for me.

I always assumed it had something to do with fermentation or something. I'm afraid I know little about it. I'm not even sure what a Nog is.

I barely even know what a snog is. *tilts head until resistance is met* Well, that's a lie, but I think it's a rather gross moniker for the act.

To be honest, yes, it's a cold beverage, and as such would be welcome in the warmer months. And sure, I could make it myself, but I still don't see the reason why it's marketed as seasonal.

I'm afraid you're not cleared for that level of information.

• 10 months later...

dude...that was fast.

anywho...I went on a Doctor Who binge for two weeks, then followed it up with Torchwood (which is an anagram of Doctor Who, btw)

I absolutely love this show. David Tennant is my favorite Doctor, though Matt Smith has better material to work with. The first speech he gave and the speech on the Pandoricum was simply awesome.

I can't wait for the show to start up again.