Hondo's Bar

Best Alternative Rock Band

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I get the same thing with Rush. They're that band that made 'Tom Sawyer'. That's right...and almost 200 other brilliant songs! They have a 2 disc best of collection that I don't think covers all there greatest material, and doesn't even touch the years after 1987, which I might add, is when they made some of their BEST music, IMO of course! Err, you have no idea how annoying it is to here people esily dismiss a badn that has SO freaking big a catalouge of phenomenal music! At least with the pumpkins they're a good 10 songs that everyone's heard.

i don't know who the second person was, but i was the first radiohead vote... my friend sal got me 'ok computer' for christmas... i have some downloaded stuff (yay for piracy)... i've also listened to 'kid a'... i know all those other bands are good, but to be quite honest i've probably heard about 2 songs from each of them.  radiohead go bragh...  :D

• 5 years later...
I like all kinds of REM, from Murmur to Green To Automatic for the People to Monster and I hear their new album is pretty good too. New Adventures in HiFi was weak and Up was crap, but I like most of their periods.

i'm going to get Reckoning