Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

Wait I thought you've had a 360 since well..

Well yesterday, i made a step into the world of next-gen and decided to upgrade to an xbox-360... and holy-fuck-o-la.... i will have No mates in a matter of weeks....

i got a nice bundle... gears of war, project gotham racing 3, splinter cell: double agent and dead rising, two controllers and the console for 499 euro.... i was fuckin delighted

pinocchio1.jpg

In other XBL news, drunk I accidentally deleted my dear Skeeter while trying to delete a message he sent earlier this morning. Baby, come back... :)

• 3 weeks later...
Whenever the perfessor sees me on live! F'you kids have a spare control we can do a double-date of gore & locust-killing!!

We've got a nice little Arctic Storm Front of whatevs blowing through here, so we won't be leaving the home for the weekend. He had to work this morning, but after that it's gonna be holding up in our warm, dry apartment and just fucking around (and playing games and watching movies! haha you see what I did there?) But we bought a second controller last week or so, so FUCK YEAH TWO PLAYER GAME TIME ATTACK 5000 HOORAYS!

Multiplayer GoW is the shit, I'm still hoping we can one day get a 4-on-4 hondos match going.

Edit: 666 posts, man I feel like this one should have been more evil or some shit. In which case, let it be known that I will KILL the children of everyone who I beat in GoW, and chop them up into tiny bits. I have spoken.

Edited by bishopcruz

Cj just called me; Blockbuster claimed they had the in but they didn't. Cj had called in advance to check to avoid getting out in the poop weather, and they said they would save these for him. He's getting Enchanted Arms instead... and he almost didn't get that. They said they didn't have it either, but then found it. Since they didn't have the others, he let Cj take it for free!! :lush:

Alana decided to fuck around with the rock-steady placing of my 360 on a laundry basket & mangled my copy of GoW for the second time(1st one was my stupid fault, like the day after purchase) and now it's unreadable. She's cleaning it right or buying me a new copy.

In other news, I'll carve out your living nazi heart next time I see you on Live, hitler-boy! :misty: