Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

The hotmail account associated with my XBL was set-up in Ireland. This is why Live points, my Live subscription etc have not been working. I call support and they tell me that I need to create a whole new account.

1930 acheivement points later. Not to mention the other night I bet the #1 Winning Eleven Player in the world. My ranking was 311th and I was fighting my way up the chain. Motherfuckers.

At least I can change my gamertag to something I like though.

Man, this sucks.

Jeezus. Again?!

At least there's... Shit. There's no real upside to this is there? I had a mate go through a similar thing- he set up a profile on my 360, gathered up like 2K in points, got his own & found out his handle was already taken on XBL, so he hadda start again. That's why he now has 69 at the end of his handle.

Man, crackdown's a fucking blast & it's upped my gamerscore something fierce. Pity I've nearly finished it after a day of play though.

I think the reason this is here as opposed to the crackdown thread is 1) noone even looked at that fuckin' thread & 2) this is more about the fact that I cracked 5k.

I think Cj does, but I don't.

BTW, Have you gotten any messages I've sent you? on the XBOX I had been sending you messages, but when I got on the internets to send one (because sometimes I'm too lazy to type shit out) it was all "YOU CAN'T SEND BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT GOLD MEMBER, BIATCH". What the hell? I was saddened.

Yeah I got the exact same thing sometimes when I didn't have the internets at home & wanted to reply at work. These days i get'em at home but all that typing on the xbl interface wears my shit out so i send everyone voicemessages. Which you can't recieve 'cause you don't have a headset.

So in summation I'm sorry for being lazy.