Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

It's fucked up. It came pre-installed and then I had to change my gamer-tag and it disappeared. When I go into the live marketplace I can buy the theme-pack but not the game. I called customer support and they said they didn't know what happened and since they didn't see a record of it they couldn't give me another one for free, not that it would matter anyway 'cause it's not in my fucking live fucking marketplace. Customer support are cocks.

Everybody needs some Paperboy in their lives. It sucks 'cause it seems there's never anyone online to play it so I can't finish the achievements. Also I'm beefing with the Street Fighter II players who employ the up hit, duck hit, up hit, duck hit policy. Dirty bastards.

As per the drunken songs, I sir have been slacking due to playing crappy Dead Rising and Godly Winning Eleven. Soon, I promise my love will be sent your way through a staticy microphone.

Anyone check out Crackdown yet? It's quite something.

See how you feel about it 2 days from now. Seriously, I wanna see if I'm the only one felt this way. Picked up Godfather for the 360 after playing through a chunk've it on PS2 months & months ago- Christ this has so much more depth, more side-missions, it's prettier, it's been so liong it's hard for me to state if it's even the same game, truth be told. A few key events ring bells, but for the most part it feels like a whole new experience, and I love it. The acheivements are a good bit of fun as well.

I got Def Jam yesterday but I've been sick as a dog and not really up to doing anything at all. Maybe later on tonight.

you get a chance to play it yet? Looks pretty, but there's new modes and less rappers, im courios to hear how it holds up.

MIKE JONES!

I was really happy when I got a voice-mail from MIKE JONES.

I think there just may be a bit too much going on for it's own good in the build a label option. I was tryna get everything done but I think tonight I'll chuck it on and try finish it (or get as close as possible to finishing it) and then go back later and try for the achievements.

I'm very saddened at the lack of Rollins. He was the best personal trainer ever.

MIKE JONES

281-330-8004 HIT MIKE JONES UP ON THE LOW, CAUSE MIKE JONES ABOUT TO BLOW

right so, that's a bit dissapointing. i heard the enginge itself is tightened up a bit, but i was wondering how the new mode would feel, since the old one was just uh, fight for some weird plot device or money, get tattoos, jewelry, clothes, talk to rollins etc but i never got tired of that, and played Vendetta till the game wouldnt let me play no more. i wonder if itdve been better to just do that again, and add more rappers? See, when Nas, for instance, came to Def Jam, i was really hopeful he'd be a new addition...

Yeah, the roster for FFNY was fucking great. This time around...meh. Oh, besides Anthony Anderson and uhm..the dude from Big Trouble in Little China/Cassandra's father from Waynes World II. So yeah. Not much going for it. Hopefully next time out they'll expand on that and not the stupid fucking "fight to the beat!" shit.

Then again, as you pointed out MIKE JONES

Then know that I got it made, I'm a motherfuckin baller

She would want a nigga now but I ain't got no time to call her

I'ma stall her like she stalled me, now she tryin to call me

Bitch I'ma dog yo' ho ass like you dogged me

I'm Mike Jones

so the uh, fight to the beat thing didnt work out? what about the rap career thing? Youre making this game sound less and less of even rental-worthy. Shit.

• 2 weeks later...

shitshitshitshitshishishishit.

We don't own this.... we'll have to rent it, but I don't think Blockbuster even opens up until eleven or twelve. fucka;slfkjehg.

Eh well. Cj is the real gamer of this family, and he just went to work :( I wish there was a way I could tap in and watch alla you play though..