Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Xbox Live

The NZA

• 1 month later...

How do you cancel a gold membership????

EDIT - nvm! I got it. I'm lazy and didn't want to call, but I couldn't find the option on the website, but I just found it! ugh I'm silly.

EDIT2 - ugh!! I thought I figured it out, but no, I'm still going to have to call. They make it very aggravating to switch from gold to silver memberships. They pretend to give you the option via console and internet, but really it's just to anger you.

Edited by MetalHeart
guh!!

Er, my bad. I don't want to cancel our stuff, but rather switch from Gold to Silver. Since we're about to move, we want to retain as much mula as we can, and since the Professor isn't playing anything that requires the gold membership, and his PSU membership, that's like. 20 extra bucks a month we could have in our pockets. We're sacrificing the little things that all add up...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ahem.

no, nothing yet. Im not jumping in until they put in the falcon chips sometime this fall, but just letting everyone know: i'm coming. just ask 2T.

and yes, there already was an Irish Ninja which is such bullshit. Im gonna add that guy when im on just to cuss him. In other news, i like how im almost tied with Joel already.