Hondo's Bar

Upgrading Hondo's software

The NZA

ps mini-FAQ, right here, right now (like fatboy slim)

Q: But IC/IN/The Nick/Irish [insert noun], im stuck on hondo's like a baby on a tit. mmm....Tit. Anyway, why we gots to have downtime?!

A: For your sins Because when its done, sure itll look halfway-decent, halfway-mediocre-blue, but to summarize the above benefits: built-in spoiler tags (eat it, jax), a spell-checker, added security from Kesh, a possibly functional calendar, and all kinds of things. You'll see, jimmy. You'll see.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Understood, Captain!

I don't know what I'll do during the downtime. Perhaps hold myself in the corner and cry myself to sleep. Or watch One Piece with Cj. Yeah, that sounds good.

Maybe we could get a chat going on one of the Instant Messangers during the fall, that way we all don't go crazy lololololzomgfagz.

that could work. Skeet's a chatty kathy, too.

Is One Piece any good?

man, im gonna look funny here if they dont get around to this till like next week.

It's good so long as you watch the orginal Japanese series, and NOT that fucking bullshit they got here in America. I think the fansubs are still available for download (but since it's licensed by 4kids downloading it would be "illegal"). But um.. that's how Cj and I are watching it currently, lolz. We're up in the 220's currently.

edit - fuck I can't fucking type today.

its alright. i only put his pessimistic ass into power to balance out MH's cheerfulness.

"Hey, Drunken Deputies, should i delete the MYSQL data table and see what happens? we need space, and it doesnt sound important."

MH: "That's an awesome idea! i hate that file. Yay!!"

Jax: "You have no idea what you're doing.

In life."

so yeah, sometimes it works out. This time, however, its gonna be golden. What could possibly go wrong?!

youre not missing much; were debating varying levels of crap here.

the spoiler tag's kinda cheap but itll do. i see we can now rate topics, and even each other...that should be fun.

i really wanna go play FF XII now, so i might just abandon this soon.

Archived