Hondo's Bar

Funniest STD

Reverend Jax

Funniest STD  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

fuck is Granuloma?

also, chapelle's show changed my outlook on these, the crabs are great. however, its a toss up (lycircally) between ODB's epic "got burned once, but it was only ghonnorhea" and B.I.G.'s "niggas think im pussy? i dare you to stick ya dick in this...if i was a pussy id be filled with syphillis, herpes, gonorrhea, Clamydia, gettin' rid of ya..."

...shit, you asked "funnniest", not "illest". ill try back later.

• 1 month later...
T, to tha A, to the S-T-E-Y Girl you tasty,

T, to tha A, to the S-T-E-Y Girl you tasty,

D, to tha E, to tha L-I-S--

Oh hello, I didn't see you there. My name's Skeeter, but you can call me daddy. Haha

When I'm not bobbing away to that irrepresible fergie's latest album, I'm fighting. Now 'What does that mean for me?' you may ask, but I'm here to tell you. I'm currently campaigning(I'd use the term 'fighting', but it's such an ugly word) for moderator status of Hondos Fight Club and I need your help. Y'see, there's a man who says fluffball polls about who's had more underaged arse between Iron Man & the Green Lantern are a pulsing underbelly to rich cultural statements, but won't allow fisting. Now a few of you may ask, 'But Skeet, how do we fight without fists?' and that's a damned good question Timmy. Where would we be without fists? How would conflicts be settled? How else would a man satisfy my mother?*

I think as a society, we need fists, fisting, and any other verb or noun involving knuckles. We can grow as a nation under the principles of Fisting, but not while certain people can't stand to see them in Fight Club. There's two sides to every story though, so let's see what Arc has to say about this:

That's what i thought. Help me help you all, by voting for me, Skeeter, come election day. Not only do I promise to make FC a fistier place, but additionally, drunk with the flavour of my own power** I will witchhunt one significant member of this board to his or her cyber-grave in 2007. It could be anyone, so feel free to make a few requests. Remember now, that's SKEETER. Not Jesus or SKETR. Skeeter: For a better tomorrow, today.

*Before she died of course, god rest her soul :benny:

**Drunkenness may or may not be 100% power- the exact mix really can't be anticipated, but chances are good that beer and/or nazi sympathy may be involved

***Seriously, I'm incredibly wasted(it's taken 5 good tries to get that word right) right now so if you find this inappropriate, take it down & PM me the quoted version- I'll be gunning for your mod-rights soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I voted Gonorrhoea. I just like the sounds of it.

If it wasn't for the connotations, it would actually be a pretty word. Like if Diarrhea was the name of a flower it would certainly be a lovely one (and aromatic).

The Clap sounds pretty funny to me too.

AIDS comes in at a close 2nd simply because it's been the punchline to many of my horrendously inappropriate comments.

I voted Gonorrhoea. I just like the sounds of it.

If it wasn't for the connotations, it would actually be a pretty word. Like if Diarrhea was the name of a flower it would certainly be a lovely one (and aromatic).

You're crazy. Chlamydia would be better in such a case.

Archived