Hondo's Bar

Another Great Career Move for Marvel!

Iambaytor

i read the first issue the other week, ad id enjoyed the intro to Heroes Reborn - ill admit it. bear in mind, tehre was no Ultimates, no nothing like that, and i woudlnt touch avengers/FF books with 2T's cock back then. Only Captaion America was solid, with Waid & Garney at the helm. :pinch:

But yeah, i fell off the event all of 4-5 months in, tho Chief says it ended fun with "World War III". Anyway, i read this issue, and yeah, its barely readable, i just skipped through it enough to see the female Bucky at the end...i didnt say anything here cause its like Miller's "All-Star Batman & Robin": i just dont have much to say after rubbernecking, other than "glad that wasnt me..."

When is Loeb not excited about one of his shitty projects? I mean you almost feel bad for these two because they actually think they're awesome, and unlike that cocksmoke Todd McFarlane they're not doing it for money, they're doing it because they want to. Poor bastards, don't even see it coming.

And Baytorade is delicious AND nutrious, with 49 essential vitamins and nutrients (most of which I made up) clearly listed on the bottle (Under law I have to mention that most of the shit on the bottle isn't actually in there it's just Diet Shasta Orange and cough syrup really) only $12.99 a bottle!

Jeph Loeb ain't so bad. he's a great storyteller(Batman Long Halloween, Hush, etc) but anyone trucking with liefeld is poison in my book, so fuck him. For the most part all Loeb's efforts are geared toward fundraising for the Sam Loeb something-or-other. It's a positive thing, but he couldn't help but plugg his fund even when talking about this to Wizard.

yeah, but that's cause William Messner-Loebs really, really needed it. You see how that guy is now? fucking shame.

Loeb's hit or miss, some of his batman/superman stuff was eh, and while some of his marvel color stuff was good (Spdiey: Blue, etc) some of it didnt strike me as original (DD: Yellow wasnt as good as Miller's Man without fear), and Hulk: Gray, for instance, i forget the whole thing and just remeber Azarello's Banner instead.

But im optimistic about the man in general. I have to be. He's on Ultimates next season.