Hondo's Bar

Music Roulette

MetalHeart

Ok, On Livejournal there is this meme where you share music from your playlist.

I was thinking to make it more easier here on Hondo's, we could choose one person a week to be the Music Master and offer up their playlist to us. Pretty much the person chosen loads their playlist then tallies up the total of songs. From there, you can choose a number between 1 and the max songs they have, and they'll upload it for your listening pleasure. It's a neat idea to me, because it's a great way to share bands or songs that the requester may or may not have ever heard of.

Here are some places to host your songs:

www.yousendit.com

www.megaupload.com

http://www.zshare.net

I'll add more as I remember them, but also comment if you know of any more!

Edited by MetalHeart
Updates!

i dont evern know what this thtreadw is about fuck you

!

:(

's a cool idea MH - what site are you hosting these songs on? never heard of it.

Thank you! I stole it from LJ hehe.

I'm using Megaupload... You send it is another good upload site! Both are just kind of limited hosting I believe. I'm not sure how long the songs I put up on Megaupload will last.

For those of you who don't like the music I've uploaded thus far, perhaps you should stop clicking on the links until another person is nominated, heh... well, 'cept maybe this next one. I mean, if you guys hate this next song... I certainly won't be requesting music from you anytime soon ha.

#13 - Pale 3 Feat. Skin - You Can't Find Peace

You're in for a treat! This is one of my favorites. I'm so happy it came up!

Edited by MetalHeart