Hondo's Bar

your favourite of ASC's favourites

alive she cried

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh man, ASC's my new Amber. Clock it kids, I called it.

Daredevil was one've the best comic adaptions made, anyone hates on Ben Affleck for no good reason have about as much salt in my book as anyone thinks hating Bush makes' em political.

And you don't count Jumbie.

I've nothin' against affleck perse. I've only seen him in two movies, Good Will hunting

is a great film and he was good in that,

but i thought it was accepted as a fact that Daredevil was one of the worst movies of all time

You say you've only seen him in two movies, yet you've seen good will hunting, daredevil, and say you like mallrats (which he's in). that's three.

Right now, its a toss up between Jimi Hendrix and Tom Waits. I'll vote after I've seen more of the movie options, and read more of the graphic Novel options (Any idea what the status of that care package is, Nick?).

temporarily on hold, sadly. i tried to pass the buck babo at my last party but no one bit, so now im trying to send off like 6 things at once and get it all done in one fell swoop, but i need another paycheck to manage that.

More to come next week, hopefully. keep the faith.

Archived