Hondo's Bar

METALOCALYPSE

Senshik

• 6 years later...

weep.gif Noooo....

I don't have cable. All I got is youtube and Netflix. I caught the first season back when I had cable - since then, I EAGERLY bought every season on DVD the moment they came out.

I knew of the Doomstar event happening and it killed me 'cuz I had no way of watching it. I don't even want to watch clips on youtube, I want to watch the whole event uninterrupted. I know enough to know it ain't a series finale. Waiting for that DVD release.

I've been dying for more Metalocalypse after such a long dryspell on that season 4 cliffhanger. Such epicness. The whole concept and spirit of the show is soul food.

tumblr_mt3fc19bO01swo4qqo1_500.gif

• 6 months later...

(groooan) Looks like the series is dead. weep.gif

http://www.metalinje...ming-april-29th

UPDATE 3/13/2015 3:57pm Eastern: Brendon Small has posted to Twitter that this was all a giant mistake on Adult Swim's part. Tweets at the bottom of the post.

While he's not influencing Nicki Minaj, Brendon Small has been hard at work on a new season of Metalocalypse.

Two years ago, when the Dethklok one-hour special aired, many feared that was the last of the show. At the time, Small promised "there is still more to come" and now he's making good on the promise.

MetalSucks noticed that the show will be back on April 29th on Adult Swim and the first trailer has just hit their website. Unfortunately, it's not embeddable, so you'll have to go to adultswim.com to watch it.

Our body is ready!

Update: Shortly after this story was published, Brendon took to Twitter to sadly say no new Dethklok is coming.

tumblr_mwncrdGElH1r9ndd2o6_250.gif

LOL