Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Wii Connect24

The NZA

no no, the browser, not the server. im connectin off my own shit, no extra charge. 's why i said if you give a fuck about the ability to browse sites, for some reason, get it before summer. its charming but not how youll regularly browse unelss your PC dies and youve a great deal of patience when writing things.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my PC's for shit & Alana's laptop died, so yeah, aside from work this thing's gonna be my browser for the moment. Did you have any issues with the wifi adaptor? I'm reading everywhere they're a step down from herpes in terms of frustrating.

i did. the wii'd find it just fine (from the next room) but the connection woudlnt take.

i disabled norton antivirus (worm protection & auto-protect, just in case) and that didnt fix it. I reinstalled the software a few times, nothing. Went online, find an .exe of the software, and that's worked since then. it keeps reconnecting while im doing whatever else on my PC, but when i go online with the wii, ever since i got it working, its been consistent. Ill mess with it more this week and let you know...if it gave me any shit, idve switched it for the LAN adapter.

Thanks man, got yours. God, that was 2am I was doing that? I actually found a DS-specific(pre-wii) wifi adaptor for half the price of the one released with the wii & thought I'd give it a burl since it held the same physical dimensions as the newer model. Got it home & once I turned off the Xbox had no dramas at all. Other than the automatic update that took an hour to get about 3/4 the way through, then shat itself when I cranked the 360 outta boredom(the controllers interfere with the wifi signal, evidentally) so I hadda start again, hence the 2am registration. I downloaded the free opera browser, quite impressed, and the voting channel, though I didn't get to checking that out yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay so ive come to the conlusion that I have to get that adapter cause i upgraded my wireless and now my wii wont connect for the live of me. But anyway as soon as i get it fixed ill add whoever wants me to. In the meantime my wii number is 2990 5992 9776 9434

• 4 months later...

i just got back online last week for the first time in months to update the firmware for the new clock-thing and the metroid trailers...which ones did you send, m'man? I mighta missed em. I gotta go back and do those ones from The Office.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived