Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Wii Connect24

The NZA

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

SO I got another Wii, Code to come as I'm not even bothering with the wifi adapter this time(cunts released an ethernet conector the week after I sold mine). Now that we're past the glory-hype of playing online with this thing(it's still a non-issue right?) I'm just wanting to migrate some Miis in, so I'm adding all the tags I can see tonight.

Okay so I added a few've you last night(at work I can't see Wayne/Nanno's 'cause it's in tag form and my filter blocks anything game-related) and my number is 6968794099460961. I remember back in the launch days everyone added everyone because there'd be online gaming afoot, but now since there's really nothing except Mario Football(is it any good? I was eyeing it off last night) and the rpomise of Mario Dash, is anyone still adding anyone? I just want Miis to populate my shit is all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey all! It's long lost me..Nick knows of my new undying obsession with my Wii so I thought I'd pop in and share our Wii code..I made a cool tag but there's no need for all that jazz so here's the numbers:

3135 8915 9890 9005

That's for me and Adam...we're super amused by our Miis (even if they don't have wheels) and we have a few of you guys too-thanks to Nickoli.

Sorry I haven't been around much (aka at all) but maybe this will be the inspiration I need (to further stop working on my dissertation).

Add me pllllease!

newt - wait, when did you get a wii?

Kara - dont foget to check the first post of this very thread; ive put everyone's wii #'s there so far. Gotta add Yahven & other Hodonians sometime.

SOF - we lost yours here somehow, post again when you can!

MH - ...

newt - but..you're missing No More Heroes, Smash Bros and such. You heard about Fatal Frame, right? shit i gotta post that now. anyway, get on & add your code sir!

MH - BANNED FROM my heart THIS THREAD TILL YOUSE POSTS THAT CODE MISSY.

• 3 months later...

Hi everybody! Well i officially have my Wii up and running on the WiiConnect24. I added everyones code that is on this thread so feel free to add my code that nick posted on the first page so we can be linked! I also have Mario Kart so if you have it too send me your code so we get linked up on that as well.

woo hoo!

Hi everybody! Well i officially have my Wii up and running on the WiiConnect24. I added everyones code that is on this thread so feel free to add my code that nick posted on the first page so we can be linked! I also have Mario Kart so if you have it too send me your code so we get linked up on that as well.

woo hoo!

Tussin!! :kotter:

Holy Crap, have I missed you!!!!!

Archived