Hondo's Bar

Ghostbusters

Ganny McVagflaps

In Goldeneye? I was a fan of the RC-P90, but I most enjoyed 4 player death match with only grenade launchers in the Egyptian level. Mines in the Egyptian were also fun.

One thing that could put this new GH game over the top is if they got Ray Parker Jr to com into the studio to record some new material exclusively for the game. By the way, does anyone know if Ray Parker Jr is just the stage name Billy Dee Williams uses for his music career?

Ray Parker Jr:

bio.jpg

Billy Dee Williams:

bdw.jpg

i dunno, the RCP90 was fun, but the Grenade launcher was the Best! I loved having it ricochet off of walls to hit someone hiding in a hallway.

ah, the memories.

an old friend of mine became so good at this game he knew where all the terrain glitches were in every level, so he'd kill you with splash damage if you were on the other side of a wall, the cheating fuck.

i dunno, the RCP90 was fun, but the Grenade launcher was the Best! I loved having it ricochet off of walls to hit someone hiding in a hallway.

Like I said

but I most enjoyed 4 player death match with only grenade launchers in the Egyptian level.

FYI, I was one of those guys that knew all the terrain glitches. I knew exactly where to shoot grenades so they would spend as much time as possible in the air and still land in popular squatter spots, so the camper wouldn't see the grenade coming until the grenade had like one second to explode. Memories indeed. Also, Unreal Tournament suck compared to Goldeneye .Sure it had the ability to play on LANs, but there's no satisfaction like killing a cocky-as-fuck friend in person!

no on is arguing whether or not Unreal is good.

we're just saying Goldeneye is..well, better.

Ross, I can't even look at your posts for the shame you have brought....

crying_ashamed1.jpeg

Wrong wrong and wrong.. One opinion coming from someone who has been near perma offline since he got his 360 and plays wow, knowing little to nothing of proper breakneck speed gameplay, and the other who from the looks of it thinks guitar hero is the peak of gameplay.....

I'm not saying goldeneye is bad, its just, unreal is out of this world.. it just is

Guitar Hero is the pinnacle of game play. At least though today. Tomorrow things may change (Rock Band drops tomorrow).

Also, you are still wrong.

how can standing up playing a faux guitar being the pinnacle of gameplay, you'd get better play from a real guitar....

either way, we'll agree to disagree on this, otherwise it could keep going back and forth...

• 3 weeks later...

oooh he's raising PS3 topical jokes! forgetting individual games, this has been a debated thing previously and i say online play is good for international friends(like us) but it isn't shit on wasted weekends with mates huddled around goldeneye or killer Instinct tourneys.