Damn straight

Um good movie to games:

Chronicles of Riddick

The Godfather

The Thing

The Great Escape

Goldeneye

From Russia With Love

Evil Dead Hail to the King (yes it was fucking hard but try to tell me it wasn't scary and you didn't feel compelled to play it all the way through)

Evil Dead Fistfull of Boomstick (A bit week but still a reasonably good tiem)

Evil Dead Regeneration (Tons of fun when it wasn't busy being repetitive)

Star Wars Bounty Hunter

Star Wars Rogue Squadron 3

Indiana Jones and the Macguffin of Choice (I forget the actual title but it was a Lucasarts point-n-click)

Land of the Dead: Road to Fiddlers Green

Alien vs. Predator

Spider-Man and Spider-Man 2

Scarface The World is Yours

The Lord of the Rings games

The Warriors

TRON 2.0

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Starship Troopers

other than those, nothing.

SB- in all fairness, have you seen the promo shots for Honey the state took our Kids? I had my doubts but clearly the man is an artist.Oh, and Baytor, Hail to the king indeed, but those evil dead games sucked. Your love for Bruce Campbell is just more terminal than the rest've us.Off that list I'd agree with Goldeneye(ignoring the game itself is less remarkable than the standard-setting multi), Spidermans 1 & 2, and Godfathergodfathergodfather. I've said all along that GTAIV will be a poor man's godfather without racketeering, but I love it enough to look past that now. Godfather is flat out awesome though. No two ways about that.

SB- in all fairness, have you seen the promo shots for Honey the state took our Kids? I had my doubts but clearly the man is an artist.Oh, and Baytor, Hail to the king indeed, but those evil dead games sucked. Your love for Bruce Campbell is just more terminal than the rest've us.Off that list I'd agree with Goldeneye(ignoring the game itself is less remarkable than the standard-setting multi), Spidermans 1 & 2, and Godfathergodfathergodfather. I've said all along that GTAIV will be a poor man's godfather without racketeering, but I love it enough to look past that now. Godfather is flat out awesome though. No two ways about that.

Admittedly the Evil Dead games are one notch above mediocre, but they're still no Street Fighter The Movie The Game

Also I left Aladdin off of the kickass movies to games list.

True. I for one dug Stranglehold.

Anyway, i think this one's looking to shut a lotta mouths soon; hands-on impressions of the game, again even at its current early build, have been very positive. The fact that the Wii's going with a cartoony one (i believe its a different game entirely) but i read that the DS can be used as PKE meter...shit, i might end up getting both versions.

• 3 weeks later...

'S looking cool. I hope they put a lot more polish into those "destructible environments" because the physics still look pretty sloppy. Nick, I really enjoyed Stranglehold, too. I hope these guys are looking at that game to see how destructible environments are done right.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

pleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80'spleasetellmetheykeptitinthe80's