Hondo's Bar

Movies you wont watch

The NZA

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything that Eugene Levvy has a major role in that was made after Armed and Dangerous.

Any of the American Pie type movies all of which were funnier the first time when they were called Porky's but I don't just mean American Pie I also mean like 40 Days and 40 Nights and all the other useless virgins try to get laid genre, it annoys the shit out of me and they really aren't that funny.

Any of the American Pie type movies all of which were funnier the first time when they were called Porky's but I don't just mean American Pie I also mean like 40 Days and 40 Nights and all the other useless virgins try to get laid genre, it annoys the shit out of me and they really aren't that funny.

40-Year Old Virgin included?

Says the man that has obviously NEVER seen a Christopher Guest mockumentary in his entire life.

Best In Show, a Mighty Wind, Waiting For Guffman, For Your Consideration...

No I've seen them, and yes they were funny and I got the jokes, the irony, all of that. I just didn't really enjoy them. And Eugene Levy plays the same general role in every movie that he's in, he's always the weird guy. A little variety would be nice.

And Eugene Levy plays the same general role in every movie that he's in, he's always the weird guy. A little variety would be nice.

"Weird guy?" Here in East Coast America we refer to it as "Jewish."

You know how I know 'baytor's gay?

He doesn't like The 40 Year Old Virgin.

Oh man, did you see the DVD extra with the extended scene of that? Evidently, it wasn't in the script they we supposed to say something ese while playing videogames, adn they just started improving it for like 10 minutes of the "You know how I know you're gay?" schtick. They edited it down to their favorites for the movie. They we wise to do so, but watching that original take, knowing they were improving it is priceless.

Oh man, did you see the DVD extra with the extended scene of that? Evidently, it wasn't in the script they we supposed to say something ese while playing videogames, adn they just started improving it for like 10 minutes of the "You know how I know you're gay?" schtick. They edited it down to their favorites for the movie. They we wise to do so, but watching that original take, knowing they were improving it is priceless.

Yeah, that out-take was worth the price of the DVD alone.

And the three over-the-toppers made the movie but especially Rogen and Rudd.

anything with kevin costner in it. anything. no fucking exceptions.

A-fucking-men. It's like there's a cloud of boring following him around, I might make an exception fro Open Range but even Robert Duvall's greatness couldn't override Costner's suckiness plus the movie was only meh anyway.

Theres not much i wont at least give a try. Most movies that go straight to dvd are prettyawful. I absolutely mean jean claud van damme here. Fucker just went so downhill lately. He releases all these shitty movies! has he no pride.

Lately? Where did his career spike cause I must've missed it.

T, to tha A, to the S-T-E-Y Girl you tasty,

T, to tha A, to the S-T-E-Y Girl you tasty,

D, to tha E, to tha L-I-S--

Oh hello, I didn't see you there. My name's Skeeter, but you can call me daddy. Haha

When I'm not bobbing away to that irrepresible fergie's latest album, I'm fighting. Now 'What does that mean for me?' you may ask, but I'm here to tell you. I'm currently campaigning(I'd use the term 'fighting', but it's such an ugly word) for moderator status of Hondos Fight Club and I need your help. Y'see, there's a man who says fluffball polls about who's had more underaged arse between Iron Man & the Green Lantern are a pulsing underbelly to rich cultural statements, but won't allow fisting. Now a few of you may ask, 'But Skeet, how do we fight without fists?' and that's a damned good question Timmy. Where would we be without fists? How would conflicts be settled? How else would a man satisfy my mother?*

I think as a society, we need fists, fisting, and any other verb or noun involving knuckles. We can grow as a nation under the principles of Fisting, but not while certain people can't stand to see them in Fight Club. There's two sides to every story though, so let's see what Arc has to say about this:

That's what i thought. Help me help you all, by voting for me, Skeeter, come election day. Not only do I promise to make FC a fistier place, but additionally, drunk with the flavour of my own power** I will witchhunt one significant member of this board to his or her cyber-grave in 2007. It could be anyone, so feel free to make a few requests. Remember now, that's SKEETER. Not Jesus or SKETR. Skeeter: For a better tomorrow, today.

*Before she died of course, god rest her soul :benny:

**Drunkenness may or may not be 100% power- the exact mix really can't be anticipated, but chances are good that beer and/or nazi sympathy may be involved

***Seriously, I'm incredibly wasted(it's taken 5 good tries to get that word right) right now so if you find this inappropriate, take it down & PM me the quoted version- I'll be gunning for your mod-rights soon.

• 11 months later...
Jean Claude Van Damme movies - NO exceptions
Come on! What about BLOODSPORT!?!? That movie was awesome! I guess cuz I saw it a lot as a kid... -_-

Ooooooooooh you know what movies do drive me insane!? Movies for kids that bite off each other... How many movies about Penguins were there last year? A ton! a few were good, the rest however... :sad:

Archived