Hondo's Bar

Hey, you got a few seconds to spare?

bostano

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The voting is going especially well, thanks to you guys and gals! I'm sure she is very grateful for the support. Keep up the votes! You know how it is... the more, the merrier!

As for pictures... heh, I'll see if I can convince her to taking a few. As for them being unclothed, keep your fingers crossed. :morepics:

The only competition I could find was this chick:

4_1.jpg

Two guesses why she isn't showing her face. Khrystyn is way hotter anyways. She should go on a cruise with me, and by cruise I mean fuck.

That other chick is also quite nice, but as you can see - fake boobies. Like, real fake. And that's kinda lame, don't ya think?

I know for a fact that Khyrstyn's boobies are 100% natural, and I'm sure everyone here knows how much better real boobies are better than fake ones.

haha...not quite. I meant "id do the same" if i had his body fat %.

the first pic, i didnt know how to use LL's camera that well so you might be right there, and the 2nd (more recent) pic, where's the angle, where's excess? please, you find that shot easy cause its your wallpaper.

racial jokes aside, im in better shape than that guy or either of you two. ask skeet, he gets pics on the daily.

the first pic, i didnt know how to use LL's camera that well so you might be right there, and the 2nd (more recent) pic, where's the angle, where's excess? please, you find that shot easy cause its your wallpaper.

racial jokes aside, im in better shape than that guy or either of you two. ask skeet, he gets pics on the daily.

are you calling me fat???!!! wtf NICK!

didnt say fat, you did..i said none of you are in as good shape as i am, 's all.

the racism never gets old. you can keep the tans, im not trying to emulate any other ethnicity than what i am. i do, however, invite you all to step up your own perosnal training & get in shape before trying to take shots - joel, im lookin at you man.

It's true. Sadly, most've them have him asleep & holding his teddy, or with Newt's balls on his face(which kinda puts the authenticity of them being Nick into question- It could be Crispin Glover or Jake Busey maybe).

Archived