Hey, you got a few seconds to spare?

bostano

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Little Lottie, let your mind wander

When does the voting end?

Also, can we Vote early and often?

I believe voting ends tonight. I'm not sure exactly when the actualy day ends that allows for another vote to be cast, and I've also tried doing multiple votes via deleting browser history and cookies, but that doesn't work either - so I guess this guy keeps records of votes through IP addresses. My best guess is that the new day begins somewhere around midnight or so? If you have multiples PCs though, go at it! Vote this fucker up!

I voted once more! I've been trying to vote every day

I tried letting Sonny know who you are, and how your votes should be counted 10 times, for you are 10 times way more awesome than anyone out there... but unfortunately, I guess my letter was lost in the mail! :smoothcriminal:

Last day of voting: MONDAY!

I'd also like to take a moment and thank everyone for their participation. I've tried a few other boards to get the word out, but Hondo's has been the kindest and most considerate - the other boards, well... it didn't take long for my post to be locked due to immature ruffians who continuely told me to "GTFO teh internetz" and begged me for nude pictures (which I assure everyone do not exist... yet) whereas you guys rule all by comparison. Thanks to each and every one of you!

Khrystyn was tied for the lead earlier, but has since slipped about 20 votes. I'm not sure how this other girl suddenly got in the lead, but man... it was a surge, nontheless. If you guys have a MySpace account, it definitely works to place a link in a bulletin to Khrystyn's voting page and encouraging your buddies to vote and spread to word! I have no doubt that if she ends up winning it all, that she'll thank me - in a very special way, I hope. (nakie pixxx!!1)

Rest assured, if that's the case - y'all gonna be gettin' front row seats. :smoothcriminal:

• 2 weeks later...

Khrystyn lost. This chick ended up winning.

I found this election to be somewhat odd overall. The girl who ended up winning came out of nowhere with like two days left to go, and by ahead I mean like eighty votes ahead at some moments. Granted, I must admit - Khrystyn did have tons of resources at her disposal that she could have used (a high MySpace friend count, with those friends also having high friend counts [for the sake of posting bulletins, telling others to do the same, yaddyadda], super nice boobies, etc) but when I tried contacting her and updating her, she seemed to have not really cared as much as I thought she would have. This other chick though, I don't know how she did it, but she did... and however she did it, it must have been legal and legit.

So that's that. I gotta tell ya, that last night of the contest, I was constantly hitting refresh on my browser every couple of minutes. Their counts were like a see-saw... one would go ahead, the other would follow, vice-versa. A definite neck-in-neck photo finish.

Once again, thank you all for your participation and effort. I am truly humble to have received such a hospitable and warm reception for this, as compared to the other forums I visited.

Consider me a Hondoian lifer!

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!!!!

Tasia 546

Khrystyn 524

Jennifer 223

Megan 97

Liz 80

BRITTANY 63

Shasarah 49

Mirna 26

Rude 15

Elianna 14

Liliana 12

Mandee 12

Jennifer 11

cass 10

Karolynn 10

Alisha 7

Victoria 6

Mardi 4

Kristina 3

Holly 3

Ashley 3

Lizzy 3

KRISSY 2

Man That was such an Acalis line.

Are you gonna shower her? I can tell you from experience it's pretty hard to make out defined details like nipples when your girlfriend's punched you in both your eyes with a sockfull of batteries.

Archived