Hondo's Bar

Hey, you got a few seconds to spare?

bostano

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boobs for cd's... who would Actually do that.... unless they're a depraved crack whore with nothing better to do

Right? I mean, it's almost on par with someone who would take credit for someone else's photographs on the internet, or pretend to have thousands of pirated DVD's on a computer he couldn't possibly afford, or simultaneously admire Hitler for his 'economic strengths' while not liking the small little fact of the Holocaust and what not.

I mean, who would actually do that...unless they're a depraved lush with a severe inferiority complex.

unless they're a depraved crack whore

That right there is what upset me, in case you're wondering.

Listen Son, we don't all have your ability to shake up our online personas. Christ alive, all you had to do to revolutionise the way we consider Dodge is shut-the-fuck-up and quit telling so many tall tales, much like your hero MM just had to fuck off for a while to pretend to not have a baby. Even he managed to undo any recovered credibility though, and now you are too. Forgetting the fact that it'd like to place a nipple to a face here, where the fuck does this even come from- you getting on a moral anything bigger than a Shetland pony with Spina bifida is a joke. Arch has already recapped your greatest hits, and don't forget- That's all you'll ever be remembered for around here.

Here you are:

tits.jpg

I know her face isn't in the shot, and it's only one titty... but that's all I have of her. I'd much appreciate any advice on how I could approach her and ask "Hey, could you send me some nude pictures of yourself?" Last I heard, she did have some interest in possibly doing a set for Suicide Girls or something of the like. But at this point, it's only a possibility.

Shit, from the way she looks, I don't see why they wouldn't shoot her. She'd be a great SG.

:blink: to say the least. youre a true hondonian amongst men, sir.

i certainly dont see why she coudlnt do SG if she so desired, she's a really beauitiful girl. and the uh, tasteful way to ask is to say you know people who know people, much like steisand, and youd like to help her but you need to see her portfolio, and by "portfolio" i mean "goods".

ok, fuck the dinosaur names.

Bostano gets FHM. My hat's off to you, sir

oh, and how to ask? Just say:

"hey, a bunch of the guys that supported you really like the way you look, and were wondering if you could be so kind as to a. make a personal appearance on the site and b. be willing to display all of your assets.

I'm around if you need a photographer. Just putting it out there."

I find that the direct path always works.

Archived