Hondo's Bar

Hey, you got a few seconds to spare?

bostano

I sent an e-mail last night explaining that I contacted "Kevin" and told him that his requests were out of line, and told her that I had no idea that the pictures required for an SG application didn't have to be nude. I guess she read it, but didn't reply. I'll go with that.

Knowing her, this should cool down in due time. After all, I did help contribute a fuckton of votes to her little contest thing... with the help of the super cool Hondos folks, of course! Therefor, I don't see why she would stay upset for long. It's not like I asked to send the pictures anyway... my "friend" did! :ifyouknowwhatimean:

This actually turned out to be quite interesting, to say the least. I'll let you guys know if her application to SG goes through... or if any new pictures of her are released, for I'm sure most of you have now become fans of hers... hehe. :ohface:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, everything just went crazy here...Bostano, I cant believe you listened to all these idiots! Guys will always say "go for it" and women will always outsmart you!

jeez, if you were my friend, i would call you, invite you over for dinner and AS SOON as you stepped up to my door, I would punch your eye!

well, good luck!

(Rach is trying to help you apologize--hope you're taking her advice)

bostano, you see how you put up a hot chick and all the other chicks are hating? thats why you gotta keep it coming. it creates balance, man. we cant have this place becoming a tit-free henhouse. you're doing the lord's work here, son.

bostano, you see how you put up a hot chick and all the other chicks are hating? thats why you gotta keep it coming. it creates balance, man. we cant have this place becoming a tit-free henhouse. you're doing the lord's work here, son.

haha I shall keep that in mind, m'friend. Sláinte!

Eaaamooonnn.

I don't even know what that accent's meant to be.

I'm thinking maybe southern black Baptist drawl, maybe?

Archived