Clasroom flirts/Cutest Couple- Nickurtins

Most Underrated/The Claude Raines award- Silent Bob

Prom king- Skeeter

Prom Queen Senshik

Most Talented/Most likely to Suceed- Silent Bob

DramaQueen/ Most creative Troll- IamNotaSpammer

Most Chanted name- Alive She Cried

Favourite Class/ Best Thread- BollyWood

Favourite Moment/ Hollaback Girl Award- Musicmaniac runs afoul of a rainbow, takes a metalheart to the head

Brainiac/ Chess Club Champ- Arch

User Group/ Cafeteria Kings- DrunkenDeputies

Best Sig/ Sweetest Ride- Skeeter

Nicest/ Be my Valentine- Metalheart

And now for the big two!!

dugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadu

adugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugad

gadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugaduga

ugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadug

dugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadu

adugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugad

gadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugaduga

ugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadug

adugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugadugaduga

Rookie of 2007, aka The next big thing- Alive she Cried!!!

And for all the cows, Most Valued Poster, aka the Most popular award goes to... Jack's Meandering thoughts!!!!!!!

Congrats to everyone that graces this board now, used to, or has ever even dropped in long enough to see the Inernet's 4th wonder in action, this year's nominees for making a mark, the people I unjustly missed for truly epitomizing Únderdog' status, and last but by no means least: the Winners. Straight to the fucking wall with yeh's.

I'll be starting sigs tomorrow and hope to have everyone accounted for by the end of the week.

Clap.gif

This school is the best! Class of '07 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the campaigning was more in good fun than usual, some names got left off but hurt feelings were well below par from what i saw. Cant wait to hear the acceptance speeches and see the banners, as well as the obligatory hater ones. Good work, Skeets.

That Cox dancing reminded me of the first time I saw it on the show...good times.

Thank you to all who voted for me. I'm got a high from this and other things going on in my life (more to come in the future on that). I had my doubts, but this year resulted in less disaster than I expected. It's not Skeeter's fault Arch won the smarty farty award. So wrong....

Skeeter...who won the Snide Liberal Award? As moderator and MVP, I officially certify Snide Liberal as a official award. Officially.

Most Chanted name- Alive She Cried

Rookie of 2007, aka The next big thing- Alive she Cried!!!

I'd like to thank Skeet

Just Skeet nobody else

No seriously I'd like to thank all those who voted for me, all bullshit aside this really means a lot to me. Arch said recently that the first thing he does when going on the internet is checking this place, and i'm exactly the same. Hondo's is without doubt more than just an internet forum, it's a community and I am honoured to be a part of it.

jesus, it is 2 years as braniac! next year, im gonna get def or someone all chatty a few montsh beforehand. i still say its alarming that i came so close based on "omniprescense", a word i habittually mispell, as well as "habitually" and "misspell."

still, no crying paper champ here, its all love - well done again to all. Im just dying to see the banners, especially "evil genuis" and "snidest (sp?) MVP"

ps why are we shooting on DoJ in here, again?

Pissing on Doj is so passe. So declares- HOTTEST SIGNATURE!!!!

Seriously though, I don't claim this victory for me, this one's for all the kids rocking MSPaint out there, square pegs in a world of photoshopped round holes.

Also, SInce I'm a mong and forgot to announce it(it's not official until I announce it, so hurry up and make it mine, people!!):

Instigator/ Schoolyard Bully Award: Arch

And Jax- you want the Snide lib poll included? I figured that was water from a poison well? No?

And Snidest Liberal/ NapoleonicColonic award: Jack'sMeandering Thoughts.

Sigs are forthcoming.

ANd thankyou for no requisite tie-breakers.

Archived