Hondo's Bar

ali vs bruce lee

Kee

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hahaha, thats awsome IC. I was thinking the same.

I think Lee would win over Ali, based upon Lee's overall skill vs just Ali's punching/reflex...

And I don't get why everyone thinks Steven Seagal is such a wuss... he's an effing master at Aikido and dabbles in the jitsu's... sure he has gained weight and is older but he would cripple any 5 of us at one time if need be...

thats like saying Doc Holiday sucks at shooting... well, yea he's dead, but if his bones rose from the grave would you get in front of his line of sight with him slinging 2 wheel guns at you? no... I didn't think so.

Oh my god Ali, why did you do it? The man only weighed a buck & change, and was gettin ready to do some really fancy move or another!

b-1.jpg

"He just wasn't a pretty man" bruce1.JPG

haha...i was really classy about 4 years back when clearly losing an argument (only cause Kee was making some great points), but anyway, i applaud the clearly mature response i showed in '02.