Hondo's Bar

BLARgh - The Random Question

Is the answerer a supposed to post the next question, or does anyone pick up the ball after the answerer answers?

This is alot like the old Truth thread.

I have no questions for any hondonians, except in regards to sexing me up, but that's more of a private question/request.

Youse guys...how I love you both.

I think it's like Hulk Hogan and the Iron Sheik. Sure, they were always fighting in the WWF but when the lights went off and they were kicking back in the bar, downing brews and chasing tail they were probably pals.

hulk26.jpg

Whatchaa gonna do when Archamania runs wild on you, pinko?!

ironsheik1_photo.jpg

Screw you and yer rihhtving buhllcrap! Go eat a deek!

Edited by 2track
'cause I can

• 2 months later...
Why was this thread ever forgotten?

So...anyone have a crush on anyone on the board? Stupid question, I know...but I want to get the ball rolling!

c'mon, nobody's gonna admit it if they do.

but if anyone does and is brave enough, fair fucks.

this one is to da8 (but he'll prob never see it)

Why did you come back? you only seem to go into fight club and repeat yourself over and over again.

why don't you venture around the other parts of the board and actually contribute something worthwhile?

DA8 was personally invited back by skeet, linked to fight club and all...he's ventrued into suggestion box, but that's about it. his personality/what he's here for (to antagonize) doestn flow as well in other places, so that's kinda his spot.

ive got a thing for sen, and sometimes aarty but dont tell her. :FHD:

DA8 was personally invited back by skeet, linked to fight club and all...he's ventrued into suggestion box, but that's about it. his personality/what he's here for (to antagonize) doestn flow as well in other places, so that's kinda his spot.

yeah but surely to god he's not like that all the time, sure his shtick fits into fight club.

but can't he act normal on the rest o the board?

surely he's not gonna keep this up forevermore more?

and surely i can't fit "surely" anymore into this post

ive got a thing for sen, and sometimes aarty but dont tell her. :whatsthat:

That's so weird because, like, I've had a thing for you ever since I got on these boards! OHMYGOD! This is just so weird! Hahahaha!

So ah, Nicholas, you look nice today.

Wanna bang?

and leave Aarty alone, she's mine. I SAW HER FIRST! :D

ALright, so ah, Benny Greyskull, Hello, I'm senshik. I joined hondos after you were gone. My question is, what made you come back? Did someone ask this already?

Edited by Senshik

Good question. Pretty much I'd been so into WoW that, other than work, eating, sleeping, etc. That's all I did. Then I realized that there's more to life than just WoW, remembered the site, and here I am. I'm still in a WoW raiding guild. But now the raids are scheduled with plenty of off time. Alot of people, when the expansion came out, became "burned out" and quit the game altogether. I just got "burned out" or tired of playing my Warlock, so I made my Pally. For me, it had become too easy, just do the same thing over and over. It wasn't a challenge for me anymore, and who wants to play a game where you always win? Boring.

I have a crush on Jax. but shhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone! haha.

Oooh, oooh! Me too...but everyone knows that!

Damn, Nick & Sen fighting for my bootieheart! How endearing!! I don't think I can choose between the two, though...She's so exotic and he's so...milky!

Now the question is...Are Keebler cookies really made out of elves???

Edited by Aartemys