Hondo's Bar

Starcraft II

Stilly

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I got a beta key to play SC2.......... however........................ I've neglected gaming for so long I havent built a computer since '04. Anyone gotta cheap way to upgrade or pt me to a cheap computer w an nvidia 6600 at least???

ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!! :'(

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, lotta the internet's pissed at the weak excuses being given on that stuff, why you cant play across borders, etc. fortunately, blizzard has on-call apologists like gunsmith "who uses LAN anymore, really?!" X to answer for them until blizzcon.

blizzard will prolly have this sorted in the coming year or so, but i like taking shots on companies with foaming-at-the-mouth fans based on like 3 games.

yeah, lotta the internet's pissed at the weak excuses being given on that stuff, why you cant play across borders, etc. fortunately, blizzard has on-call apologists like gunsmith "who uses LAN anymore, really?!" X to answer for them until blizzcon.

blizzard will prolly have this sorted in the coming year or so, but i like taking shots on companies with foaming-at-the-mouth fans based on like 3 games.

He's a tool is what he is.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived