Hondo's Bar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm personally shocked that Tim Buckley is still producing CAD strips. I thought he was a cautionary tale like the Blair Witch* or something, these days.

* Or you know, seeing the movie anyways

• 2 months later...

I got a beta key to play SC2.......... however........................ I've neglected gaming for so long I havent built a computer since '04. Anyone gotta cheap way to upgrade or pt me to a cheap computer w an nvidia 6600 at least???

ITS AN EMERGENCY!!!! :'(

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, lotta the internet's pissed at the weak excuses being given on that stuff, why you cant play across borders, etc. fortunately, blizzard has on-call apologists like gunsmith "who uses LAN anymore, really?!" X to answer for them until blizzcon.

blizzard will prolly have this sorted in the coming year or so, but i like taking shots on companies with foaming-at-the-mouth fans based on like 3 games.

yeah, lotta the internet's pissed at the weak excuses being given on that stuff, why you cant play across borders, etc. fortunately, blizzard has on-call apologists like gunsmith "who uses LAN anymore, really?!" X to answer for them until blizzcon.

blizzard will prolly have this sorted in the coming year or so, but i like taking shots on companies with foaming-at-the-mouth fans based on like 3 games.

He's a tool is what he is.

• 1 month later...

NEED THIS GAME ASAP!!!

When you do, you can find me on bnet :) I love playing multiplayer, against people I know though hehe.

Hialeah midnight premier madness ftw.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I think it's because there's an entire race of people who dedicated the better part of a decade to the original, and all they want in life is to put roundeye in his place. I do still really gotta get to this though.

I don't play RTS games online, to be even kinda good you have to multitask ungodly fast. At that point it stops being a game and becomes work.

I played all the way through the Terran campaign and eagerly await the Zerg campaign.