Hondo's Bar

Who Framed Roger Rabbit? VS Cool World

Reverend Jax

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Never saw Cool World, looked like shit to me...

Eh, i can edit your topic, not the actual polls: thats up to you, kinda set in stone. If ya want, PM me, ill delete this so you can do it over if its a big deal.  I say just post the images in this thread; folks'll get it.

Not quite sure, Jack, ill look into it..i think the polls stay the same for now to be honest, tho there is a page of hacks somewhere that might allow small .gifs of somethin in a poll's description...again, most stuff here in Fight Club has a poll and then pictures, works fine most times.

...what's the competition exactly tho, better movie, or better chick?  'Cause Jessica Rabbit's winnin hands down thus far, if even for her booby trap. :blush:

No, it's a better movie competetion, it's just, well, any excuse to post pictures of Jessica Rabbit :D I found some pictures on Google of real women dressing up as Jessica Rabbit, for halloween and stuff. None did her justice. If anyone finds one, please post it!

well, I'm getting the feeling that a hundred people could vote and Cool World would get a single vote. And you know how it is with online polls. No matter how stupid the question, some one will vote for the stupid choice. We could put a poll on Cnn.com, "Should Osama Bin Laden be brought to justice, or allowed to remain free?" and somebody would vote for the second.

I know you didn't say that, it's just that Dubya seems to have been left in charge of the bringing to justice...

that's nonsense! I'm sure Dubya spends more time counting his toes and being surprised everytime he comes up with ten. If he were really "in charge" in any manner, the world would have already stopped to a screetching hault from crashing into the preverbial wall and blown up. He's nothing but a figurehead, and a sign of how short this country is on adequate figureheads.

You know what punishment I like best. Osama (along with the rest of the Al Quida) believe they will go to heaven when they die for their quest against the US, right. Have him cryogenetically frozen indefinitaly, so he never dies. So once he's caught, before he gets frozen, he knows he'll live in limbo forever and never meet God in heaven. Now that's justice! Sure, it goes against the American principle of cruel and unusual punishment, but it wouldn't be the first time the US governemt ignored the constitution and this would be a funny violation of justice.

You don't get it Bob, they don't care about the whoop-ass. The members of teh Al Quida "know" that once they die, you go to heaven where they will be meet by endless field of virgins for the rest of eternity. Whooping there ass would be a punishment. But tell them you're gonna freeze them, then you better believe theyll feel punished. And they can't kill themselves in captivity, that's a mortal sin. Now that's punishment!