Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

I really like hunter as its one of the easier classes. Alot of folks on there will tell you otherwise, but thats most likely cause they suck with em. No class is a bad choice, its just preference in the end. Depending on how you play, you'll find your niche.

I'm also a sucker for any class that allows any sort of combat companion like your pet, so there's that.

Edited by axel_napalm

My main was ("is", I guess) a Hunter as well. They get a bad rap because you can faceroll and survive in a group, but there's a world of difference between a shit hunter and a GOOD hunter. becoming a good hunter I found to be a very, very rewarding experience. Mainly because you will be in the extreme minority among your class.

In PvP, I would go out of my way to seek out other hunters just to show them they were doing it wrong. Run away, jump, turn in midair, pew pew, land running the other direction, stun shot, disengage, frost trap...and OH LOOK HORRIFYING SPIDER JUST ROOTED YOU AND IS BITING YOUR FACE. oh god, it was so much fun. And, like the spanish inquisition, no one expects a good hunter.

It's also a great class to start with, because you have a buddy. You CAN get to level cap without challenging yourself or improving at all. In fact, I think I probably did. I don't think I got "good" until I'd been at 80 for quite some time.

But yes, hunters are fucking awesome.

All that fond reminiscing aside, WoW just doesn't sound appealing right now. I guess I need more time off. I tend to...over do things sometimes and I get burned out.