Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

Wow, it's amazing how much years of speculation nailed this right on the nose. Neutral Pandaren monks...that's like some fanfic shit.

I like the idea of a neutral race, although it throws their whole philosophy of "we want you to instantly visually recognize an enemy" out the window. I've been saying I wanted monks for years. Or some sort of combat healer (no, not Paladins. Holy Pally's do not count as 'combat'), and I bet they have a tree for that.

The Chinese are gonna hate this shit more than Lich King. Pandaren Death Knights? This just became the most blasphemous thing ever created for them. But hey, Fuck The Chinese.

they can fix that recognizing enemies crap with simple horde/alliance symbols over each ones heads. If they can successfully do that in games like call of duty I have no reason to think they couldn't in wow. Seriously, everyone looks the same to me in COD unless they are tagged red.

I love all the hate comments this has been getting too. Douchebags "threatening" to cancel. :LOL: Blizzard cares not about your feeble monies as they have near infinite amounts of it at this point I'm sure.

Q: What is a WoW Annual Pass?

A: The WoW Annual Pass is a twelve month World of Warcraft subscription which can be paid for in monthly installments.

Q: Who is eligible?

A: To participate, you must be 18 or older, have a valid credit card, and have registered a full version of World of Warcraft on or before 10.18.2011

Q: When do I get Diablo III and the other exclusive benefits?

A: You'll be able to download and play Diablo III as soon as it's available and once you complete the one-year term, it's yours to keep, even if you cancel your subscription. Tyrael's Charger will be available with Patch 4.3, and beta access will go live with the beta launch.

Plus:

- Tyrael's Charger (exclusive mount)

- Guaranteed beta entry into the next WoW expansion

Minus:

-Users who ditch Hondo's for lame MMO's for extended periods of time will be tagged as the traitors they are

Full FAQ

You can sign up for any subscription plan:

As long as you agree to be subscribed for a year, you will get the bonuses for free. That means you get a year of WoW, Diablo III, and the bonuses for as little as $155.88.

What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?

If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due.

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck, it's that time of the year again, huh? I'm tempted to reactivate, or at least I would be if I'd been reminded a week or two ago.

I got the Headless Horseman's Mount last year (not on my main, but on the Priest formerly known as PHD) and I was all fNMHj.gif . I'd love to have it on the hunter. It's a sexy little mount.

• 3 weeks later...