Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

Just to share here as well...THE BENEFITS OF HAVING YOUR ACCOUNT HACKED BY A CHINESE FARMER

My wife's account got hacked while it was still under subscription but after she had quit playing. The person who hacked her dropped her leatherworking and took up mining instead. Got her to 525 mining and somehow managed to get the account frozen while farming. So when she logged back in after 6 months of her account being frozen she had 3500gp, 3 bags full of Elementium Ore, 525 mining, better gear (blues instead of all greens), about 50 of each Volatile, tons of gems, and while they emptied her bags, they didn't touch her bank. So I think we came out on top in all that. Selling all the ore and gems she had netted her an extra 5kgp...just have to say...AHAHAHAHAHA Fuck you you farmer!!

• 4 months later...

So who took it? Don't change the fucking name!

I just wanted to post a bit of a warning about a phishing scheme. I've gotten 3 of these emails in the last week:

NmRNB.jpg

It comes from "Blizzard Entertainment", but it's just a mask. It links to a fake (but 100% convincing) battle.net login screen.

It's definitely a phishing scam, and if you try to "log in" your account will be hacked. Unless you have an authenticator, I guess, but then you better hope you don't share that same password with anything important.

Eh... not much chance of me going back now. My interest in re-joining WoW has grown cold. I'd only go back if Aarty got into it. I think Hell has a much better chance of freezing.

Skyrim on the other hand... HOLY FUCK! NEED!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hmm weird. I have a scroll of resurrection apparently. If there's somebody that wants to come back for a few days lemme know :p

What benefits are there for accepting a Scroll of Resurrection invitation?

The Scroll’s recipient immediately receives a free digital upgrade to World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Additionally, the Scroll’s receiver can permanently boost one character to level 80 so that they can jump straight into the adventure for their 7 days of free game time!

WTF. They must've gotten rid of that triple xp for this @.@

Edited by axel_napalm

Apparently if someone accepts your scroll of resurrection and pays for a month, you get some sweet mount. My kid is hassling me to do it. So I'll likely have an active account soon and a new lvl 80 with no gear that I haven't properly learned how to play. That should be pretty good for the community.

Good point. I am pretty great.

But seriously, I was only ever secure with my greatness as a hunter. I got that shit down to a science. When you're a hunter with an arena rating, you are forged of cold steel. It means you've mastered the art of the jump-180 spin in air-scatter shot-frost trap-disengage combo and all these other little things where you have to think damn fast on your feet and can't rely on your pet for anything other than possibly a very slight distraction.

Being underestimated and raping 2v2 teams made me feel like quite the badass.

I was fine in dungeons, but that becomes a pretty mindless grind for ranged DPS. Stay out of fire. Jam on buttons. Don't pull off the tank. Rinse. Repeat.

nzrJ4.jpg

Fidjit's been pimped. Complete with Hawk Headress and some pretty bombass shoulder pads (transmogged I might add, cause my original ones aren't nearly as sweet). Anyway, this is my toons buttfucking an invisible Warthog.