Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

haha ok, now that I've gotten offa my hypothetical digital lazy ass, I looked it up and figured it out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, SB! <3

Now. What do you cats think of the new in game Voice Chat? Do you think you guys will use it much?? I still want us all to be on the same server so we can do fun things together with voicechat attack 5000!! yeah!

haha ok, now that I've gotten offa my hypothetical digital lazy ass, I looked it up and figured it out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction, SB! <3

Man, the first time I was there during an attack, I was whacking at them, setting off spells, sending out my tree minions, everything I could think of. I only figured it out when I took a drink out of frustration and managed to nail one (my only one) dwarf before they all ran off.

Jess and I are both on Earthen Ring.

We need to decide on a server that everyone will want to join/is already apart of! So SB, Ruby, Arch, etc... what servers do you play on and who is willing to make new characs to join it? It would be sweet to help eachother out and play and talk and stuffs :blink: <3

... Didn't we already do that?

I play, but I'm mostly quite useless as a WoW-player. I hate PVP, can't really stand the repetitive questing, have zero interest in going in and raiding the same dungeon over and over again. I'm there for the social aspect, almost exclusively RP. So if anyone's interested in that... come knock on my door (Mykaela @ Earthen Ring US, Alliance). As far as changing servers... I'd be willing to create a toon wherever, but I'm likely to just park 'em somewhere and chitchat with you while you all do your thing. -shrug-

... Didn't we already do that?
We did, but so far the only people I play with are Cj. I mean, I talk to you, which is awesome, and Christy, but other than that we've got no Hondo's awesome talk play time going on.
I play, but I'm mostly quite useless as a WoW-player. I hate PVP, can't really stand the repetitive questing, have zero interest in going in and raiding the same dungeon over and over again. I'm there for the social aspect, almost exclusively RP. So if anyone's interested in that... come knock on my door (Mykaela @ Earthen Ring US, Alliance). As far as changing servers... I'd be willing to create a toon wherever, but I'm likely to just park 'em somewhere and chitchat with you while you all do your thing. -shrug-
I can dig that <3I'm not hardcore into the RP, but then I haven't really done it with the right people. The last time I tried to RP, some weird stuff came out of it that I wasn't too comfortable with, so... I've steered clear of it ever since.I'll prolly make a charac on your server though! :blink:

I know, isn't that great? Now, finally, for once, I have a reason to be really glad I'm an engineer. I just wish they'd tell us what the mounts will be. I'm hoping for a gyrocopter. Or a jet pack! Just as long as it isn't a gryphon with a "mechanical" skin over it or something.

• 3 weeks later...
Sounds cool. What level are those quests?

The Horseman is in the Scarlet Monastery. The graveyard to be exact. You get the quest in there to summon him from his pumpkin shrine. He's a 70 elite so it takes a 5 man crew (of 70s) to bring him down.

I got the Magic Broom mount too, it goes a lot faster than I expected!

There's actually a mount of each of the four types - regular and epic riding and regular and epic flying. He dropped the epic flying broom the first few times I went in and I don't have that skill yet, so i had to keep going back...hence the bag full of halloween candies I ended up with.

Edited by Silent Bob

There's actually a mount of each of the four types - regular and epic riding and regular and epic flying. He dropped the epic flying broom the first few times I went in and I don't have that skill yet, so i had to keep going back...hence the bag full of halloween candies I ended up with.

Yeah I got the regular riding and it was a lot faster than I had expected it to be. It still pretty much looks like I am flying. And I got my epic ring too, so I'm pleased.

• 4 weeks later...