Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

I solo'd the Black Temple ladt night and gotta bring you with next time. Last boss got me, but it's a breeze the whole way with some badass mog shit for that dude. Grabbed a couple of shields you'd like. That helmet and some matching shoulders too up there for me.

this is WoW now guys, it's dressup time

The last dude....Illidan? Yeah, I bet he was hard to solo, haha. I've never tried.

I would really like those big fucking glaive things for the warrior though, and the big ass bulwark with all the spikes on it.

And yes, we spend most of our time playing paper doll dressup fantasy jerkoff tea party ™ these days.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I took the bait from a Blizz email about getting a free upgrade to WoD with a free 90 boost and a free 7 day pass (which is like offering up the table Tony Montana is sitting at in the end of "Scarface" to a once-junkie, but here we are); after the first day getting my Alliance toon up to 91, I was unimpressed - but, the Horde side (story-wise) had me right back in full on nostalgia mode with the whole storyline. I'm 92 on my Druid (bear) and I'm contemplating buying a time card.

Not sure how I feel about the garrison situation though. . .

The garrison is fun to me. Alot of people compare it to farmville, but I like the ability to unlock fun tools and new mounts that way. I do hope Legion doesnt have garrisons though. It would be a bit much there.