Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

• 3 weeks later...
I just need to learn how to be a good Tank.

+block gear, +stamina gear and +defense gear. get to +490 defense at level 70, and if you can spare anything else, put it towards mp5.

Remember, your biggest thing is you must be able to keep aggro, and all your damage is holy based...but those damned spells are costly and a well placed silence can cripple you.

but, you also have the highest damage output than any other tank except the Druid.

Your specialty is multi target tanking. Leave the single target stuff to druids and warriors....while you can do it, you're much better at tackling and holding tons of enemies at once.

also, for levelling, it's best (once in outland) to go prot.

Edited by archangel

I haven't played it much the last month or so (I know I know, I'm a bad girl!) but I'm going to try and be more active in it. I feel that I leveled pretty quickly (for myself, seeing my track record) so I'm sure if I get back in the game I could reach 60 and then 70 fairly quickly. Hopefully. Lol.

I think Ly and myself (Mostly Ly though, lol. You go boy!!) have enough money to buy Guild tab now... Right Ly??

Well I've been away for a while now... but I'll be back at some point. My account's frozen till then. Yet, when I can come back I won't be obsessed like I was before. When I return, my 70 UD lock and BE pally will be there for quests/instances and if we can arrange it, raids.

In the meantime... I'm gonna try like hell to win a spot and make me one of these

• 2 weeks later...

Gratz, Ly! Only 20 to go!

But the last 20... well... 50-58 = a bitch. When you hit 58 head to Outlands. Don't go there before then. Around 64 ish it slows down again but speeds back up once you hit 67. Make sure you do EVERY QUEST in Hellfire. Same with Zangarmarsh. It's hella rep and it gets tougher to get that rep when you hit 70, oddly. Try and get as much Thrallmar and Cenarion Outpost rep as possible FROM INSTANCING BEFORE YOU QUEST. Aim for Honored before questing if possible. You need Revered with Thrallmar, Lower City, Cenarion Outpost and Shattrath for Heroic Keys, and Exaled for real goodies.

Thrallmar rep you'll get from HFP Instances.

Cenarion Outpost rep you'll get from Coilfang Reservior instances in Zangarmarsh.

Lower City and Shattrath rep you'll get from Auchidown instances in Terrokar Forest.

This will all make sense as you start in Outlands.

Good Luck!