Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ World of Warcraft

The NZA

Wow, a lot of folks are into the WoW business. I read some of this massive thread then got tired and hopped to end. From what I can glean, nobody wants to transfer their highbies to a common server. :(

I do play wow, I even have pocket 70s in T4/T5/S2 equivalents. (solid elem or resto sham, OT kara prot war) But I've reached the limit of puggable experiences @ Shattered Hand. I'm a casual player, with nowhere near the dedication required to join the high end guilds on my server. So I've basically been "parked" during most of 2008, doing the daily bg and seeing if i get lucky for a raid on weekends.

I wonder if there are others in a similar situation that are willing to transfer to some common server ( anywhere really) or willing to start up a team for the Tournament Server.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the other hand, this is how I WANT to play. Cabbarnuke ftw. He fights nekkid to prove a point.

Video is a little old, but it's online. The good quality vids are on my HD. I'll switch when I learn how to use the server thingie.

Edited by Yahve

• 1 month later...

OMFG!!! Have you guys seen the talents for the Expansion Pack?! Holy fucking shit!!! Warlocks Get Metamorphosis/Demon Form! Bad-fucking-ass!!! I just hope they don't pull some nerf the shit out of it bullshit like they did with Felguard last time before it went live...

Paladins - Beacon of Light.. Holy Shit for healing! Shield of the Templar, Judgements of the Just, and Hammer of the Righteous look bad ass for Prot too!

Death Knights don't look bad either...

fuck I'd almost give my left nut to beta again. almost. I'm so rezzing my Lock and Pally when this hits though. Definitely. If not before. I've had dreams of Demon Form since about the time I got my first piece of Tier 1.

Dayummmmmm! Here's what the Warlock Demon Form will look like:

dreadlord.jpg

Just like a Dreadlord. My favorite Demon. if it came with AoE Mind Control.. I could solo Arthas. Maybe not but I'd be near Chuck Norris skill.

But holy shit this is exactly how I've envisioned this for years. Now I need to get to a real computer and calculate if I can get instant Howl of Terror.... If so I'll practically be unstoppable in PvP MUAHAHAHAHA... until they nerf the shit out of it. Or some other gayness.

You get healed to full when you pop it. It lasts 45 seconds, 5 minute cooldown. You don't get another heal when you change back.

Not quite what I thought it was going to be. apparently your melee (lol @ warlock melee) becomes insanely good too, but eff melee when you have multi shadowbolt and aoe immolate, demon charge, etc.

The thing that kinda bums me out is the 5 min CD, but that means to me that they won't do some retarded nerfing. They might prove me wrong, but I hope not.

But even with 5 min CD you can still pop it once an arena at least, so that's good. Shit I need to beta this.

But yeah, still sounds good. Up next, I'll post some vids of Pally shit and show arch... and me again.. Some love. MH, I'll probably level my Pally with ya when this comes out because it's hard and takes for fucking ever to solo level a pally, group is easier. My lock can easily solo the shit out of it and get 80 quick, maybe with demonology, or affliction. The Chaos Bolt in Destro looks fail.

• 3 weeks later...