Hondo's Bar

Kylie Vs Shakira

The NZA

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

i dont understand. you're saying people who were factually wrong in '02 about female hotness obviously know more about comics than yourself in '09? im not arguing with that potential reality (the latter part is not difficult, based on your vote) but im just not seeing the correlation, haku.

i dont understand. you're saying people who were factually wrong in '02 about female hotness obviously know more about comics than yourself in '09? im not arguing with that potential reality (the latter part is not difficult, based on your vote) but im just not seeing the correlation, haku.

I shake my head disapprovingly at you and your sad delusions of Rogerian supremacy over that of the Batman. I fSHakira were present she'd do the same. Although it'd likely be her hips that she would shake disapprovingly.

wait...ASC, that's the pic you're going with?

...have you seen the hot chicks thread? shakira has more curves than a bizarro highway, while your girl looks like a possible tranny surprise cosplaying out front of a meth lab.

for posterity: you know when shakira sings, and the words sound unfamiliar? dont let me ruin this for you, but that's spanish.

wait...ASC, that's the pic you're going with?

...have you seen the hot chicks thread? shakira has more curves than a bizarro highway, while your girl looks like a possible tranny surprise cosplaying out front of a meth lab.

Ah, so JZA was actually doing his "Kylie Impression" on Balls Night Out. Makes a little more sense now.

for posterity: you know when shakira sings, and the words sound unfamiliar? dont let me ruin this for you, but that's spanish.

Ah burn! /fez voice