Hondo's Bar

best heavy weight

Kee

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ali did not have power to match Tyson.   I'd go for it if you said Frazier but Ali?  You gotta be outta your mind.   But I do agree with you on Ali being the smarter fighter.   If it were only a boxing match I got my money on Ali.  If it were an all out fight my money's on Tyson.

Tyson has a lotta power, but not the heaviest hitter in boxin, i still think Foreman in his prime was harder. Ali'd school him worse than Holyfield was.  Dont get me wrong, itd be a helluva fight tho.

Jones Jr is light heavyweight these days, he clocked in about 179 last match. Still doesnt have much competition in his division, i really like the guy but damn i wish he'd move up a lil bit soon.

Did anyone catch the Jones fight last night. It was the funniest knockout I ever saw.

his fight weight was 172 too. and he's been looking to get a fight with a guy in the 156lb division. they still haven't decided what weight to fight at. but it'll mean Jones has to move down.

• 4 weeks later...

I've never seen a man who weighs more than Roy, has longer reach than Roy, with a height advantage over Roy be so fuckin' scared as Roy's last opponent.  That australian guy was the biggest punk I've ever seen in the ring.  Roy would fart & he would flinch.

The knockout was a classic tho.  I won't spoil it for those who didn't see it.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 years later...