Hondo's Bar

Cosplay

Boogie

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...nice! its not often we get our own cosplaying here.

that bouncer one was obscure, nice work! Alucard couldntve been easy either, and fickle Maria also looks great (what's that cat-thing she's holding?).

Senshik wanted to go as Aya Brea from Parasite Eve last halloween, but we feared no one'd catch it. shit, like 3 people knew me as Green Man from Its Always Sunny.

im thinking of going as Axel Blaze from Streets of Rage this year, if i can pull it off.

...nice! its not often we get our own cosplaying here.

that bouncer one was obscure, nice work! Alucard couldntve been easy either, and fickle Maria also looks great (what's that cat-thing she's holding?).

Senshik wanted to go as Aya Brea from Parasite Eve last halloween, but we feared no one'd catch it. shit, like 3 people knew me as Green Man from Its Always Sunny.

im thinking of going as Axel Blaze from Streets of Rage this year, if i can pull it off.

I've done some other cosplay but I didn't want to flood the boards with pictures. Maria is holding an owl, like the ones she throws. Also, Aya Brea = <3. *drool* You want vague characters? I'm thinking of doing Sydney from Vagrant Story.........after I get the tattoo >.>

that would be fucking pimp. where do you go when you do this, though? cons? cause again i wish we had a place for halloween shit like this.

baytor - exactly. mad easy! im just trying to put on a few more pounds last minute. ive already grown my hair out & parted shit down the middle, so im halfway there.

that would be fucking pimp. where do you go when you do this, though? cons? cause again i wish we had a place for halloween shit like this.

Yeah I hit up cons when I can. Haven't had as much time these days to be as active as i'd like to be. Maybe i'll try and pull Dragon*Con off this year..or maybe a-kon, which i haven't gone to in years.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...