Hondo's Bar

Hondo's World Map

Boogie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nigga I ain't even got no car right now!!! I could get to Austin though...to booze.
Cj and I could swing out to SA and then all of us could carpool it to Austin. If you like!
I just got back from San Antonio and Austin... Man, I knew I should have posted about my vacation before I left.BTW, both are awesome cities!
poo!! Next time you have to tell us!

Oh, just a generic vacation. We stopped in Austin to see the capitol building and then spent four days in San Antonio running around and taking pictures of everything. Folks are so friendly down there!

Did you get to see anything else while you were here?

I want to know who the fuck edited this as a NSFW. Where are the titties??????????

you people gotta remember, i just traded a pre-existing post icon for the new one; meaning, youre gonna run into threads that have it by default until theyre changed. feel free to report those in the NSFW thread in this forum as well, we'll clean em up.

• 5 months later...

So, I've got it pretty much done...I guess. I'm taking names from this thread. The way I have it done so far is a little cumbersome, but it might be good later. I'll have to update everything manually.

Send me your locations if they aren't posted here...this is what I've got so far, and I know I'm missing a lot.

Miami, FL.

Irish Cowboy

LaLindsay

Senshik

Dante

BigChiefSlapaho

Da Cap'n

Reverend Jax

Acalis

Aartemys

Archangel

Ireland

Division of Joy (Dublin)

CrimsonFire (Dublin)

Alive She Cried (Tipperary)

Soldier of Fortune (Navan)

Finland

Boogie (Turku)

Texas

DevilsAdvoc8 (San Antonio)

Lycaon (Austin)

MetalHeart (Kerrville)

Send updates!

You're the best, Dante. Also in the Texas Chapter is:

Endworld (North Richland Hills aka NRH)

Darth Fluffakins (Dallas)

Picture of Dorian (Haltom)

BlackenedNight (Haltom)

Stillbored (Ft. Worth)

Fire Down Below (Ft. Worth)

For Oklahoma (but I got word they might be moving back to TX?!)

Christy&Jake (ah shit I forgot the town...)

Question - Are we doing people that currently active or any that have joined? 'cause I have a few more names if so :D

Archived