Hondo's Bar

The Star Trek Discussion Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know exactly what show Firefly is. ^_^

i actually only know the name, the fact that the main character is acted by that guy from the guys and a girl, and i think it's from the makers of buffy. aside from that, i nothing about the show.

is it any better than buffy and angel? i suppose there's no way it could be worse anyway?

:devil: ah... truly fox has made many "wonderful" executive decisions. so many shows have withstood the test of time and influenced so many people. i'm obviously being sarcastic. God forbid a star trek series on Fox. wont even last a month.... then it'll probably come back in a couple years, then we can forgive Fox again, and all will be good. :cheers:

firefly, that's the show with the guy from two guys and a girl right?

Firefly....... oh thats right, and it also had that thingy flying around too.

Serenity-from-Firefly.jpg

:cheers: all right people this is a star trek thread, not firefly. yes firefly was a great series that was cut off way too short, stick to the federation, unless you wish to get into a battlestar thread..... by the way, why the hell isnt there a battlestar thread!!!???? new season is starting in march!!!!!

desktop_keyart_1152.jpg

Why don't you sart one?

• 4 weeks later...