Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Playstation Network

i've gotta say, the ps3 beats the 360 into a cocked pig

The PA fellas say the only empirical evidence of that so far is Burnout Paradise. I'm trading my trashed-to-fuckery box in this weekend(was gonna do it last) and given an Elite or Halo case can't be had for quids at the places I'm trading into, for a weakweakweak second I contemplated a gutted PS3, but forgetting there's no way a premium PS3 could satisfy me the way the 360 does, I wanna do it right the first time and get the decent unit. Which will hopefully be after the wedding.

• 4 months later...

ok, so ill post this on the first post of this thread too, but just to keep up, here's the full rundown of Hondonians on PSN, be sure to add em!

TheIrishNinja4807269.jpg

Senshik48052237.jpg

Brosive40060260.jpg

WayneSoF2606695.jpg

bishop: Bishopcruz

angel: gunsmithx

DoJ: thedivisionofjoy

BigChiefSlapaho: ChfSlap606

John (Space): C_U_SpaceCowboy

maldron = maldron

WhoDey = ayersFORCE1

dante = danteas1

DJuan St. Anima = PoeticMassacre

KJ719

Sento (all 3 from kotaku crowd)

also, dont forget, the Hondos Bar clan in Metal Gear Online beta is accepting applications, but only until sunday!

• 2 months later...

well, i got rock band for 360, and i dont game online much...was hoping left 4 dead would get a port.

right now, the only online gaming i do on ps3 is Metal Gear Online, and im behind on that too. when SFII HD comes out, ill be all on that, but right now, most of my games/PSN titles are single-player. im considering picking up episode 1 of Siren but im fairly sure there's no co-op. suggestions?

aw, shit. its been forever since i did Resistance, but id be down if we planned a game/setup a clan and shit. lord knows if i dont play sometime, im gonna get owned when 2 comes out.

who else has it? i dont think bish or los do, newt might, not sure about SOF.

I got resistance off the bat with my ps3 with the deal, its a good good play i found when i had a mini lan party with a few of my friends. Kills having a ps3 and not getting much play online with it, only online shit i've done on my 360 was chainsawing skeet in GOW while he bleached his teeth, then getting skullfucked by bish... Its a shame really its not done more.

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah resistance or COD4 could be goers.

MGO Online Clans can only be in the territory your in, as in only Europeans play with Europeans, which blows!!

Man, this just keeps getting better and better. Boy I wish I'd gotten a PS3. :yup:

Doj- your recollection seems to differ from mine, I remember us doing co-op on yours and you constantly being arsefucked by razorbats or whatever the fuck, and me mumbling 'FLANK THE TROIKA' over and over.

Wait, were you there when Joel, Bish & I were reamed by a buncha trash-talking homeboys? Ahh that's right. That shit was fun, and Bish just flat-out housed the lot've us. It's a pity you has no BC for 360. I haven't played online yet but damnit I love that game.