Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Playstation Network

oh, for the love of..

skeet, no offense but you're fanboying it up, man. i bitched about the Uncharted trophies 'cause its tricky sorting out putting them in retroactively - think about it; if they just let them be opened by preexisting save files, every loser's just gonna download saves off the net and use them as their own (you can import files on your ps3 that way), so i hadnt gotten it sorted. and considering the system's region-free, shootign on what SOF's saying about international play - i havent confirmed it yet - is likely to be expected since we're playing fee online on dedicated, lagless servers. Its like you're knocking shit that's not negatives.

anyway, all fun & games but you gotta understand, we both frequent gaming sites flooded with 14 year old reprobates demanding Metal Gear and all the other ps3 exclusives, with the sony side shittong on the x-box and neither side is actually into gaming as much as they are cheerleading. shit gets old fast, so its hard to deal with if it crops up here 's all. but yes, please take all gears talk to its appropriate thread.

I still have to update Space Cowby, Spiffytee, and a few other Hondonian's PSN names here.

Fuck you you fucking nonce. Christ alive am I glad you hardly ever post.

Fuck you too then, sir. It's not like I show up anywhere to piss in your cheerios. The least you could do is not be a retard and talk about how inanimate objects raped your mom, giving birth to that bastard brother of yours that got all the attention you so desperately craved. Or does that make zero sense, as it's an inanimate object and can't directly wrong you in any way.

But hey, you're right. You have free reign to enter topics and start shit, just like Lorelei. And just like Lorelei, when you show up and act like a tard, I'll call you on it. You wanna take it personally, go right ahead.

If this was a joke, as I suspect, I don't care. I like starting shit too.

so wait a second, Skeeter's not allowed to be a fanboy (nevermind that's not what's going on here, but still)? either way, considering the normal douchebaggery going on between DoJ, Skeet and Baytor, Maldron jumping in like that was a little outta left field, particularly since a. Skeeter's post was at least funny and b. Maldron's was NOT. And you jump on Skeet?

Regardless of whether or not they're fanboys, they're entitled to it. But I can see nothing that skeeter said to prompt the kinda response Maldron is shooting.

If you're gonna call someone on being a dick, it's Maldron, not Skeet you should be looking at.

Thanks for your support Brougham, but I'm on top of this.

Having said that(and all I have in FC), I apologise for taking the focus from the primary purpose of this thread. I feel my odd jobes are fine, but getting into a conversation and subsequent fight with one of Sony's sadder fanboys is not what I was aiming for, so just go ahead and move alll this.

Edited by Skeeter

i would, but its hard enough splitting which posts were PSN related without the douchebaggery and not entirely worth my effort; id rather just get back on topic and move past this page. i might yet later.

joel - you're wrong. skeet came in here specifically to fanboy it up (see: any post he does ending in :box: ) without knowing the score. I corrected him, mal called him a retard for acting a retard. there's fanboyism in specific game threads, sad as that is, but the minute we get "MOAR LIKE GAYSTATION" in this thread or "HOWS YOUR SUXBOX FAIL60" in the XBL ones, im gonna ask it moved elsewhere. at least in this little corner of the net, id like to talk with gamers, not platform fanboys.

It is, but what drives me nuts is the random pics that load with it each time - for instance, that shadow of the collosus one's awesome, but one of the pictures isnt my favorite. same with a MGS3 one. still, that page has some sharp ones im gonna try out.

wait, how can you do a custom one on 360? that's cool, id totally be down to jack your penny arcade one if it could happen. of course, the next 360 update is gonna likely change up a lotta shit for the system.

Unfortunately you can't set custom blades like with any theme you buy, but you can set one image that shows through all 6 blades and i think a customer dashboard background too. From memory I either had my 360 linked to my old dinosaur of a desktop, or I somehow copied 'em from my Iriver. I'll check it out when I get home and get back to you.

I'll admit, being able to set up custom themes on the 360'd be pretty sweet. It can be done though(clean forgot about this shit).

Yeah, quick google picked it up... reads as a lot easier than the PS3's setup, just having to have an appropriately-sized image and importing it in, changing the blade colors to suit it. PS3 and PSP have some freeware programs you gotta DL, and then you have to import images in for each Icon you want to customize, as well as whatever images you want to cycle for the background.

Should probably find and post the PS3 theme creation tool. I'm too lazy for it, but that doesn't mean others won't be.

http://kotaku.com/gaming/playstation-3/cre...emes-320571.php

The original is posted at the end there, can't seem to locate it on the fucking official site.

And there appears to be this one that intends to make it easier and more accessible:

http://www.freewebs.com/ps3themecreator/

its cool, but im far, far too lazy to try to find/made good looking icons. i was wondering about the 360 one before too, since panch has marvel collages/spidey pics on each blade. Mine's been the Gun one came outta the box since then.

PS3 right now is a decent batman one, but i keep switching SOTC, Ico, Okami and an MGS4 one, all of which hail from your first link.

• 1 month later...
So seeing as we've online username threads for X360 and Wii, we should have one for PS3.

So if/when you get a PS3 and register, come in here and post up your screen name.

So here goes

TheIrishNinja4807269.jpg

Senshik48052237.jpg

Brosive40060260.jpg

WayneSoF2606695.jpg

bishop: Bishopcruz

angel: gunsmithx

DoJ: thedivisionofjoy

BigChiefSlapaho: ChfSlap606

John (Space): C_U_SpaceCowboy

maldron = maldron

WhoDey = ayersFORCE1

dante = danteas1

DJuan St. Anima = PoeticMassacre

KJ719

Sento (all 3 from kotaku crowd)

any of the guys who have them, put em up here!!!

Can one of you mod folk pin this?

I'm not hurt by the fact that I being left out from that list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

oh snap, sorry love. i was totally just salsa'ing on you, and your blank stare had me thinking shit was consensual. i may've read that wrong.

awesome. when i return tonight, for the next installment of "Valkyria Chronicles till my eyes bleed" (damn your gitfs, newtype), consider yourself added.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...