Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Playstation Network

is that onelastcontinue.com? why oh why wasnt that ever plugged at kotaku/kotakuites?!

So awesome to see quality trickling into the PS1 store, the japanese store's still insulting though. Id be up on RE: DC if i hadnt bought that game like five times in this short life already.

Axel - ill add you soon man, glad to have another on board.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dr Steve just 'accidentally' bought himself a PS3, not sure if he'd want his thing on here but 1) it's the best way for me to refer back to it when adding him tonight & 2) I'm sure NZA will prolly want to track his movements & beg him back onto Hondos some more.

Dr_steve-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks, but i'll pass.

C'mon now... Fighters are about the only thing aside from LPB the PS3 got right. We could play online together like, tonight. Not to mention drinking fighting is about one of the finest ways to spend a saturday night(on a related note- NZA you'd best have Soul Calibur for DC or XBLA when we come to MIA, I believe you wanted a rematch).

:)

I think I get what you're saying, to which my response is: I prefer achievements to trophies(a slight consideration), most of my local friends buy more for the 360 than PS3 so for online gaming it's a larger piece of the pie, not to mention at the end of the day, with no hint of flag-flying or fanboyism, I simply prefer my 360 for the above reasons & more.

• 2 months later...

For my online gaming needs I prefer PC. If you can spend the money, no console will compare. The only argument can come in the form of a PC crashes etc etc, but consoles have a similar term called "bricking" and that usually leads to shipping costs, letters to corporations, ordering parts, voiding warranties, etc, as opposed to opening up the PC and replacing the part(s) it needs to work properly.

If I want to play a fighter like Street Fighter IV or party game, like Rock Band it's usually more fun to play with someone right next to you. The first-person shooters are more viable over internet since you don't have to worry about split-screening. And MMOs? There's no way I'm playing one of those with a joypad. Heh.

Side Note: If you have a PS3, danteas1 is my handle. I think I've got the NZA and JZA on my list, but I think that's all from Hondo's.

• 5 months later...