Hondo's Bar

LittleBigPlanet

The NZA

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acch. Fucking Americaanz account is all huh? It's tempting, given my math has me spending over $800 on games alone over the next 6 weeks, so it's not like I don't have the cash, I just don't know that it's worth losing out on collector's editions of Fallout 3, Fable 2 and such...

You raise a good point, Doj. With a PS3 I could buy my games from other countries for much cheaper without worrying about pesky regions and such... Nah, if it can't do the job of it's predecessor(play PS2/1 games) then I don't want it.

No it's okay you guys... Go have fun with LBP. I'm just gonna, go over here and look out the window or something. :dammit:

Acch. Fucking Americaanz account is all huh? It's tempting, given my math has me spending over $800 on games alone over the next 6 weeks, so it's not like I don't have the cash, I just don't know that it's worth losing out on collector's editions of Fallout 3, Fable 2 and such...

You guys are still getting Fable 2 collector's edition?

Yeah... It woulda sat doing nothing for just over a year though, ever-waiting for LBP. 'Sides, I didn't have a grand to drop on a new console because, you know, consoles really shouldn't cost that much.

DOn't say that you dirty fag!! YES WE ARE AS FAR AS I'M AWARE!!Why? What have you heard?
Shit. I'm not shooting the messenger of nothin' but... I hate you Newt.

Sorry

Better that you found out now then when you go to pick it up.

Try to check kotaku once a day so your up to date.

Is it just me or is there something mind-blowingly ironic about the collector's edition of a Peter Molyneux game being cut back a few weeks before release because the company can't deliver what it promised?

It is ironic.

snake_sephiroth_sacks.jpg

Kratos and Nariko aren't the only PlayStation properties getting the Sackboy treatment. Sony has announced at Tokyo Game Show that Sacks based on Old Snake from Metal Gear Solid 4 and Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII will join the line-up of playable mascots in LittleBigPlanet. Looks like the relationships between Sony, Konami and Square Enix are still somewhat cozy. More details to come, but we have a quick question: who else just peed a little?

2925503017_031bc37c86.jpg?v=0

2926355322_f701230f8b.jpg?v=0

ah, once logged in, go to your account management tab, and click the 2nd option, i think? should bring up more options, one of which is to redeem a PSN code or something similar, that's the one you want, mr info@hondosbar. :2T:

honestly, this beta is the main reason ive been gone the last few days. its that fucking awesome (good calls on the levels, mal), so sad it ends tonight.

ah, once logged in, go to your account management tab, and click the 2nd option, i think? should bring up more options, one of which is to redeem a PSN code or something similar, that's the one you want, mr info@hondosbar. :2T:

honestly, this beta is the main reason ive been gone the last few days. its that fucking awesome (good calls on the levels, mal), so sad it ends tonight.

Awesome! Couldn't think of anything else and couldn't be arsed setting up a new email!!!

Seriously. i cant get Sen off of it long enough to see what new levels cropped up today. if you're into crazy platforming, i really think this is a big system-seller for them, and sony would do well to make sackboy their new mascot.

Full release over here is in about a week and a half, i wanna say - and im all about a Hondo's level, once i collect more materials and have a good idea for it.

DoJ, you get a chance to play yet?

That God of War level is just too good. Man! Once I get some spare time (and the game), I have to make a good level. If I can tinker with the unreal engine (2.5), I can do some serious stuff on this. But overall, this game has gone beyond what I expected in terms of user-created content. Now I have to go buy a PSeye.

Archived