Hondo's Bar

Battle of the Blue Eyes

arc

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You said he was gay now he's a hotty what the hell is wrong with you you sick little monkey. A fuck it they all win here just because. yOU SEE THIS :D THIS IS LOGIC OKAY YOU WITH ME SO FAR OKAY I CAN DUMB IT DOWN FOR YA OKAY OKAY THIS AM SMARTY PART OF HEAD EH :D NOW THIS AM WHAT YOU DOING TO IT :shoot: :D Any questions? hitler.gifhitler.gifhitler.gifsketch.gifhitler.gifhitler.gifHitler.gifhitler.gifhitler.gifHitler.gifHitler.gifatlantic-hitler-box.gifshootme.gifadolfhitler.gif0-333-75078-0E01.gifwho-3med.gif so basically go elvis!

Oh, she told me what she was sayin. She's sayin "fuck off & lemme talk shit like the rest of you ass monkeys here".  Word for word, kinda harsh. Ah well, best to let her talk a lil shit before scarin her outta the damn forum & comin back to our sausage fest, eh? :D

Your avatars get worse an worse...

One more time, from the top: She said the man's music was good.  Not that he'd win the fight, not that she wants to have his baby - he's dead, you sick monkey - but that she likes his music, which you do too.  Oh yeah, an that Elvis was a fag, which was still a lot nicer than callin him the bastard son of Hitler...the end, the fuckin end, let it go man or aim the jokes at me.

:shoot: :D :railgun:

For one thing, nobody scares me away!!!! :sly:

No matter how much shit all of you ( as nick would say) "ass monkey's" like to talk.

And I know for a fact that half of you only do this kind of crap for the sake of arguing and not even to see other people's opinion's. So let me talk all the shit I want!!!! :D

I still like Sinatra's music better!!!!! :p

• 8 years later...